BY PÜR COSMETICS

This PUR Cosmetics Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick Collection Kit includes four blogger-favorite velvet matte liquid lipsticks and a nourishing lip oil. Matte Liquid Lipsticks do not flake or dry lips, and provides a long-lasting true matte finish HOW TO USE Line lips with favorite lip pencil. Coat lips with Matte Liquid Lipstick. Allow to dry. Coat lips in lip oil before lipstick as a conditioner, after lipstick to add a pop of shine or at night to revive lips. 5-piece set includes: .07 oz. Addiction, .07 oz. Oh Bae, .07 oz. Obsessed, .07 oz. Key Red Matte lip glosses & .07 oz. agave lip oil Size: One size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

• Has anyone tried this product?? If so please let me know ...1 Answers
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
BEAUTIFUL!! I also wore Trianon prom night and it lasted all night ! I loved it. It's creamy and it smells so so so good! Not pricey at all I got it at my local beauty supply store. I would buy again I love it !!
Kristi B.
I bought this from the paper store for $24 and it’s such a good deal for all that you get, and they are all such great quality! It got me to try colors I normally wouldn’t try, but i turned out to love them!
Erika E.
These are by far my most favorite matte lipsticks. They don't flake, cake, crumble or even move once applied. I've tried several other brands that have been a total waste of money, but these are by far the most amazing product on the market !
Melissa J.
Newfield, NY
I recommend this line to anyone and everyone looking for a perfect liquid lipstick. Doesnt crumble, fade or need more than 1 coat. There is a color that suits everyone. Your lips stay hydrated, and look perfect all day.
Taylor P.
Venice, FL
Hands down by far I absolutely love these lipsticks. They are the most creamy and soft on my lips and so easy to apply. They aren't messy or super liquidy.
Rosario H.
Livermore
I love the colors. The price is super affordable, the quality it's amazing and it was my first time using it and I got in love
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
these liquid lipsticks are very good, the texture is very good, the smell and taste too, the aorres are beautiful.
Jessica d.
I got this liquid lipstick pack as a birthday present and I’m only new to makeup but I know it’s hard to get a red lippy to last but the bright red last long time so do the pinks my only down side is the very dark colour is very streaky and is hard to apply but other than that is is a great gift for someone who doesn’t where a lot of makeup or a person who is a makeup junky the the liquid lipstick are all natural
Makeupworld m.
northamptonshire
I love this product how it turns out and the Matte look it gives
It's so easy to use also it has perfect packaging to look cute the price it's fine omg it's amazing I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to get fresh matte look
Emily S.
Edmonton
This lip collection surprised me! I didn’t have high hopes for these as they were such a good price, but these are now my favourite liquid lipsticks I own! The red shades are especially nice. These are very kiss proof, long lasting, and don’t have an overly dry feel to them. The lip oil is basically just a lip gloss, but it works well to add a shine to the lipstick - PUR Cosmetics Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick Collection Kit, Multicolor
Ashley D.
Valdosta, GA
Has anyone tried this product?? If so please let me know what you think of it?!