BY PÜR COSMETICS

Shake up your makeup collection this PUR Cosmetics Revolution Eyeshadow Palette. Includes five eyeshadow colors: Flux, Superior, Uproar, Formation & About Face HOW TO USE Use Cease Crease Eyeshadow Primer for best results. For a subtle wash of color, apply your favorite shades with an eyeshadow brush. For a more dramatic look, dampen the brush for intense color or tap the eyeshadows on the lid with your finger. Follow with two coats of Fully Charged mascara. Start at the base of the eyelid and wiggle the wand gently back and forth through to tips of the lashes. Includes: (5) .1 oz. eyeshadows & .17 oz. Fully Charged mascara Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

PUR Cosmetics Revolution Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
  • "This is such a cute little set! The colors are very pigmented and the mascara is very nice. Eyeshadows are very blend able." in 4 reviews
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
The mascara was ok the shadows were a nightmare and ended up in the trash . I got this in one of the mystery bags . They weren't my typical shades but decided to give them a shot . They were so chalky and had close to no pigment . It was crazy to me the lack of pay out in relation to the amount of fallout that happened. I did try it two different times . The first time I used a dry brush the second time I sprayed my brush with a setting spray and still had the same results so I just threw it out . The mascara was just okay so it was put in my travel bag.
Catherine b.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this lil pallet the color mixture is very on point and great for up coming spring weather I didn’t use primer and it stayed on all day very pigment and doesn’t cost much wish it was bigger tho
Rebecca K.
Hamburg, PA
First time trying pür. Absolutely love the shadows.
Pros:
Super soft, easy to blend, very pretty colors, slightly unusual shades, layer well
Cons:
Not super pigmented, will need to layer for more color, expensive when bought at full price

I'd definitely recommend these to friends at the sale prices.
Rebeccah W.
Greenville, NC
This has a great base color and the other selections are great for a beautiful smoky eye. For $15 this is a must have for travel and on the go makeup looks! I purchased it from Ulta and I am very satisfied.
Stacy K.
flint hill
I got the eyeshadow palette around Christmas 2016 and it was horrible. No pigment what so ever. They were dry and patchy. I wouldn't recommend. I could have possibly gotten a bad one, but I did not like it.
audra b.
Millstone, KY
Fell in love with this pallet, it is one of my everyday go to pallets and I really feel that the colors are perfect for my skin tone. I have gotten several compliments! Plus it is compact, easy to carry, especially on the go. And lets not forget to mention how bomb the fully charged mascara is!!!  March#makeupmadness
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA
I just got this last night Black Friday shopping, at ulta. And I LOVE it soooo much. It works great. It is so smooth. It was very affordable, I got it for $15 and I love it. I would tell anyone to buy this product!!
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
I’m in love with this mascara and this little palette is perfect travel size. The colors are very pretty I usually wouldn’t choose purple for my eyes but blending right it’s a nice smoky eye
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,153 reviews
Pur palettes are one of my favorites because they are incredibly pigmented. They can be a bit tricky to blend because they are so highly pigmented. Once you figure out how to work with them they're great and last all day once applied.
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
Geselle M.
Englewood, CO
I have been looking for a new on the go eyeshadow palette something convenient that will fit in my purse but that works as well. Has anybody ever bought this eyeshadow palette? and would recommend it or what would you recommend.