Pur Cosmetics PÃ R Cosmetics Liquid Chisel Brush uploaded by Janelle J.

BY PÜR COSMETICS

Liquid Chisel Brush - Achieve complexion perfection every time you apply your 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation. Featuring a full brush head of natural and synthetic fibers, this pro-grade beauty tool gives you total layering and coverage control with both liquid and powder foundation formulas. - Liquid Chisel Brush see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown
This was one of the very first brushes I had ever gotten. I used it for years!! I loved this brush. Applied the product great. Unfortunately I have no been able to find it in stores to buy again. But I would recommend this to a lot of people and definitely would buy it again!!
brittney d.
This brush is too stiff for me. It cakes my makeup and doesnt really blend it. I dont recommend this brush. Spend a little more for a higher quality brush.
Fatima S.
Love this brush and it’s application. Pur cosmetics have some amazing brushes ❤️❤️ i am looking forward to more beauty products
Janelle J.
Sarnia , ON
Bought this at shoppers and absolutely love this product! Great price for such a luxurious brush! It picks up foundation and applies it so easily to the face! Fills in all my fine lines! Will buy again!