Pür Cosmetics Go Matte Try Me Kit uploaded by Laurel H.Pür Cosmetics Go Matte Try Me Kit uploaded by Laurel H.

BY PÜR COSMETICS

Go Matte Try Me Kit - Keep your makeup matte with this skin care kit that exfoliates to unclog pores and eliminate impurities while controlling shine for a balanced, barely there finish that's never cakey.Includes:Dirty Girl Mudd Masque (0.5 oz)Correcting Primer in Prep & Perfect (0.3 oz)Balancing ActBig Look Mascara - Go Matte Try Me Kit see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laurel H.
Cleveland, OH
I have only tried the dirty girl mask not the set and boy this is fantastic idk which is better this or glamglow there neck to neck in my opinion not a cheap product but it is worth every penny this is a very strong mask tingles a lot but you know what that means, it's working!!!! Will repurchase and I recommend using once a week!!
Bailey S.
Carthage
I use the dirty girl mud mask periodically and I absolutely love it! I feel as though the mask really refreshes my acne prone skin.