PUR Cosmetics Glitz & Glam Eye & Cheek Palette, 1 ea uploaded by Kirsti B.

BY PÜR COSMETICS

Create some midday magic or a daytime dream with these artist palettes for eyes and cheeks from Pur. The two-volume, limited-edition books contain 8 crease-free, velvety eye shadows to create your own color story and six blushes to create a fantastical finish. Ingredients: Blush - Mica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide. May Contain[+/-]: Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28 Lake Eyeshadow - Mica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide. May Contain [+/-]: Bismuth Oxychloride, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines Bronzer and Highlighter - Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene see more...

Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
This is a great set for so many reasons. You can give each palette as a gift or keep 1 & give 1 as a gift, they are great for travel, you get warm & cool tones. The packaging is cute & simple and fits great in your purse. The shadows are soft & creamy and they are very pigmented. They are easy to blend out and don't fade throughout the day.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I haven't tried very many things from the Pur Cosmetics line before, so I picked up these two palettes from Hautelook around Black Friday. I've been playing around and testing them ever since and I am so impressed. They're super pigmented and some of the smoothest texture I have ever felt in pressed products. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my full detailed review I posted as well as swatches of each palette and an eyeshadow tutorial featuring the Day Dream palette.
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
I really love these palettes! I originally only bought this because I feel in love with the blushes, bronzer, and highlighter that came in the cheek palette; however, I quickly fell in love with the eye palette as well! I typically don't wear eye shadows that often, but I've started to play around with the colors in this palette and they've worked really well for an everyday look. I'm very satisfied with the pigments and overall I really recommend these palettes!!
Ashley D.
I originally got these from my best friend as a birthday gift, and I love them! Definitely of the best gifts I received. The pigments are really nice and really compliment my skin tone (medium). They look very natural on my skin. I use both palettes almost everyday; I'm always mixing and matching. The packaging takes up a little bit more space than I would like, but I store my palettes like books on a shelf. I highly recommend these palettes, they're one of my favorites!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Pur palettes are one of my favorites because they are incredibly pigmented. They can be a bit tricky to blend because they are so highly pigmented. Once you figure out how to work with them they're great and last all day once applied.
¢няιѕтιηα g.
94089
I love their Cream Blush it's a little sticky and it's a little hard to work with but once you get it on the skin and start blending it in flawless.
Kristy S.
Love PUR lots of color to build upon, super soft and no fallout unfortunately kinda pricey but worth it!
Felicia G.
Tunkhannock, PA
I love this bronzer because it blends very well with my skin and makes it look so natural!
Shannon D.
Amazing pigmented, amazing price and amazing quality. It’s so easy to use and apply. It’s the same quality and I love it. First time user. Definitely would buy again.
Kirsti B.
Manchester
Although the eye pallet has very little colour variation it is perfect for creating a neutral eye. I have to use other shadows with the eye pallet to create a look I want.

The cheek pallet however is so nice you get 4 different blush to use which is great for different skin tones. You also get an ashy brown which is nice to contour with if you use hoola over the top. The highlight shade is a nice natural highlight which I love!

So glad I purchased these.
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
How is the staying power of these palette colors?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Are these very pigmented? Is there much fallout?