BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Taylor J.
I have the most ridiculous problem lashes ever ever ever and this mascara actually makes them look really good! I'm very much a fan of the brush it works great for the harder areas.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG! One of the BEST volumizing mascaras out there! I love how wet the formula is! It's super black and makes my lashes looks so full!! I freaking love it!
Odalis M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yeah this is a good mascara to use . I honestly liked it and the way it made my eyelashes look.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this at gen beauty and I love love love it. It does a great job lengthening and volumizing. The packaging is to die for so cute and matte. I love if and can't wait to try more Pur cosmetics products. Love it!
Cansu B.
I bought the holliday set, with the primer (the white one). I'm so impressed ! It's my all time favorite mascara ! It makes my lashes longer, it gives them volume. And the most important thing : the curve last SO well on my straight lashes, and without lash curler ! I absolutely recommend this set !
Kirsten O.
HIGH PRAIRIE, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the wand, and the formula is the perfect balance between wet/dry.  It applies well, sets fast and makes my lashes look great.  The brush is nice and thick so it adds great volume. It also layers well with other mascaras.  I enjoyed the sample size from ipsy, but I have other mascaras that I prefer more so I probably won't repurchase.
Jackie B.
Calgary
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is AWFUL! I don't understand the concept of 'magnetic' in the description. Who needs magnetic mascara? Why would you need that? I mean unless it really is magnetic I assume it would only make sense to use magnetic lashes, to hold and stick to your real lashes coated in this 'magnetic mascara'. I digress.
When I applied this mascara, because my lashes are so short, it didn't roll on smooth at all. It clumps and makes my lashes look and feel like &*(^. I'm sorry but it's true. It also crumbles off on your face! If you can imagine. The more you swipe your eyelashes with this product, the more you will understand that the black stuff falls all over your face. I am not even kidding. It looks ugly and I can't believe they even sell this stuff to people. Suffice it to say, I did not like this mascara.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
PUR fully charged mascara made my short lashes long

I received PUR minerals fully charged mascara in my June's IPSY bag . I was excited to see it in there . The wand was long and full of bristles and latched onto every lash beautifully . At first I thought it wasn't really doing much but by my second coat my lashes really popped and become fuller and longer . My lashes didn't clump or stick together . The only thing I would change is the wand style , I prefer a smaller one . But it's still great ! Just my personal preference . It's an anti aging mascara that has a magnetic polymer matrix and it wraps a positively charged veil around each lash . It's fortified with pro-vitamin B5, biotinoyl tripepride 1, carnauba and beeswax . It comes in a 13ml bottle and is approximately $28 dollars Canadian at Shoppers Drugmart .
Antonia A.
Glasgow
Amazing product! Love it! I've tried countless mascaras over the years & this was the first to impress me in a long time. Great at thickening and lengthening the lashes without clumping. Packaging is simple. Price is very reasonable. Brush is a good size & shape. The only thing I would say is that when you first buy this, for the first week or so, it is almost "too wet" and it is easier to apply after a week or so!
Elise L.
Flatbush, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really does grip each lash. I bought this on TSC. I never wear mascara alone but if i did i would definitely use this compared to other high end mascaras. Our hair is negatively charged and this is positively charged hence "fully charged". Really would recommend.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?