BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
PUR fully charged mascara made my short lashes long

I received PUR minerals fully charged mascara in my June's IPSY bag . I was excited to see it in there . The wand was long and full of bristles and latched onto every lash beautifully . At first I thought it wasn't really doing much but by my second coat my lashes really popped and become fuller and longer . My lashes didn't clump or stick together . The only thing I would change is the wand style , I prefer a smaller one . But it's still great ! Just my personal preference . It's an anti aging mascara that has a magnetic polymer matrix and it wraps a positively charged veil around each lash . It's fortified with pro-vitamin B5, biotinoyl tripepride 1, carnauba and beeswax . It comes in a 13ml bottle and is approximately $28 dollars Canadian at Shoppers Drugmart .
Antonia A.
Antonia A.
Glasgow
Amazing product! Love it! I've tried countless mascaras over the years & this was the first to impress me in a long time. Great at thickening and lengthening the lashes without clumping. Packaging is simple. Price is very reasonable. Brush is a good size & shape. The only thing I would say is that when you first buy this, for the first week or so, it is almost "too wet" and it is easier to apply after a week or so!
Kirsten O.
Kirsten O.
HIGH PRAIRIE, AB
I love the wand, and the formula is the perfect balance between wet/dry.  It applies well, sets fast and makes my lashes look great.  The brush is nice and thick so it adds great volume. It also layers well with other mascaras.  I enjoyed the sample size from ipsy, but I have other mascaras that I prefer more so I probably won't repurchase.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Cochrane, AB
I received a sample of this in my June Ipsy Glam Bag. This mascara was just okay for me. Not terrible, I will end up using it until its done but I like to layer my mascaras and this one didn't layer that well, got clumpy on the second coat. I have other mascaras I will be reaching for over this one.
Elise L.
Elise L.
Flatbush, AB
Really does grip each lash. I bought this on TSC. I never wear mascara alone but if i did i would definitely use this compared to other high end mascaras. Our hair is negatively charged and this is positively charged hence "fully charged". Really would recommend.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Winnipeg, MB
Received this as a sample in my ipsy bag. I found it kind of clumpy. I don't think I would purchase this on my own. I will still use but not my favourite . It doesn't voluminize my lashes very much. Would not recommend
Donna L.
Donna L.
Gatineau, QC
I recently puchased this mascara and i love it! It gives volume and an intense look to my lashes. It gives more length and that fulse lash look that i was looking for! Its a great mascara and worth buying.
Tarah Z.
Tarah Z.
Georgetown , ON
I enjoyed the wide bristles, formula was ok. Easy to remove. Long lasting, no clumps from the great wand. Didn't lengthen as much as I would like (but I feel if I layered it would be perfect!)
Huiying C.
Huiying C.
Not fantastic but i can feel it coat my lashes and when you go over it with a second layer, it doesn't clump. It doesn't really add volume but it does lengthen the lashes and make it look fanned out. My holy grail is Heroine Make's mascara which are life proof.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
This mascara gives volume, lengthens and is a non clumping formula. I received A sample size of it in my ipsy bag and will definitely purchase the full size.
Vianca S.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?