BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• Does this flake or clump?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascar...3 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
  • "I received this at gen beauty and I love love love it. It does a great job lengthening and volumizing. The packaging is to die for so cute and matte. I love if and can't wait to try more Pur cosmetics products. Love it!" in 34 reviews
  • "Just got this in my Ipsy bag as a sample. Can't wait to buy the full thing. Check out the pic below and the difference of my lashes! You can tell which ones i used the mascara on! I will update and edit this review after I wear this mascara out tonight. Here take a look at the amazing length and volume my lashes got just now! UPDATE: The mascara kind of smudged around my eyes after a little bit of sweating. Most of it stayed on and this is pretty typical of non waterproof mascara. So i'll still give it the 5 stars because my lashes still look cute After" in 5 reviews
  • "This mascara goes on without clumping & really separates and adds volume to my lashes. It lasts all day without flaking but comes off easily with makeup removal. I purchase this from Sephora & will continue using it as my daily mascara! The picture is only one layer!" in 5 reviews
  • "Amazing product! Love it! I've tried countless mascaras over the years & this was the first to impress me in a long time. Great at thickening and lengthening the lashes without clumping. Packaging is simple. Price is very reasonable. Brush is a good size & shape. The only thing I would say is that when you first buy this, for the first week or so, it is almost "too wet" and it is easier to apply after a week or so!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have been using this mascara for about two weeks and I absolutely love it! When I ordered on the website I received a coupon and free shipping so the mascara was a very affordable price! At times it does get a tiny bit clumpy but overall I really love it and would highly recommend it to anybody with short lashes like me! " in 5 reviews
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. I got this in my monthly Ipsy box and was thrilled with the results. I have been using the same mascara for 3 years and this has just changed that! I only have to apply a little before seeing my long lashes getting darker and fuller. A must try!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
One of my favorite Ipsy finds. I received this in the February bag. It’s become one of my favorite mascaras to date! It applies easily and lasts all day without smudging and clumping my lashes together. I’ll be buying the full size!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I would buy this again and again. It's one of my favorites. My lashes look thick , long and like the product says fully charged. There's no clumping and the the wand is perfect. Highly recommend trying this product.
Amanda M.
This mascara has been pretty much perfect for me. Deep black color, easy to remove but stays in place for my work day, really lengthens and gives some volume to my very sad lashes. I will keep using and repurchase.
Asasia R.
Tampa
I love the brush, I can feel it really stroking and separating my lashes. This gives some good volume without clump. Would definitely recommend though it still doesn't beat my favorite (Maybelline Falsies).
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Love this mascara so much. Packaging is sleek and cute. When using I don't have to use a lot of it to get the full fake looking lashes that aren't clumpy. Also has easy removal when I wash my face at night
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
This product applys to every lash nicely. I suggest using a spoolie covered with transparent powder to declump and set. I got it in my Ipsy bag. I use it when I want a dramatic lash look! I do recommend it.
Morgen R.
I love this mascara! It came in a sample size in my ipsy glam bag and I was used to using superhero mascara by IT cosmetics! I was nervous to try something new but I love the way it makes my lashes look!
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I tried this out last month from my Ipsy bag and loved it! The mascara coated each of my lashes, gave me length and volume, all without looking clumpy. It is a bit pricey, but I still enjoyed the product!
Mackenzie R.
Meridian, ID
I'm have really short eyelashes and this mascara makes my eyelashes look really long and dark. It's one of the best I've used and I would recommend this to anyone struggling with short stubby eyelashes.
Vianca S.
orlando, FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Hope B.
Does this flake or clump?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?

back