BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Amy C.
Hialeah, FL
This has to be the best mascara I've tried in the longest ! Literally, with this product, a little goes a LONG way
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this mascara alot. It doesn't clump up like some mascaras do. It also layers very well without clumping up and it curls my lashes.
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a full size mascara from the Ipsy Generation Beauty in L.A., and I was excited to try it. However this mascara did not work for me at all. I am thinking that I am allergic to one of the ingredients, as my eyes itched and watered every time I used this (I believe I tried using this for about 2 weeks). When I discontinued use, my eyes got better. Obviously for that reason alone, I do not like it. Aside from that, I was also not a fan of the wand. I found it to be much too big.
Katie S.
Love this mascara! It adds volume to my lashes. Helps to create a full lash look! I use this everyday! Also provides a clump free look that lasts all day! I am new to PUR products, but I will definitely buy again! Can't wait to look at their other products to see what else I may use!
Lily Y.
I love this mascara! Its great! I got a free full size from generation beauty! This mascara is one of my favorites along with the Lorac pro mascara and the cover girl lash blast mascara(orange one or yellow)! For an asian person, my eye lashes are VERY thin and short! I dont have the straight lashes but when you look at me in person it looks like i have no lashes.. Lol :( but with this mascara, it is VERY buildable and as long as you apply it correctly it wont be clumpy! :) love it!
Diana Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot live without this mascara! It is NOT clumpy! It lasts ALL day long! It is the blackest black! It makes your lashes look fuller and absolutely stunning! Best. Mascara. Ever. The brush is PERFECT for the lower lash line too!
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for a week now and LOVE it! First of all it's very black. I love that it thickens and lengthens without clumping. Amazing volume. If you want stand out lashes you need this!
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new holy grail mascara. omg my lashes never looked so good! its freaking amazing.
Odalis M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yeah this is a good mascara to use . I honestly liked it and the way it made my eyelashes look.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG! One of the BEST volumizing mascaras out there! I love how wet the formula is! It's super black and makes my lashes looks so full!! I freaking love it!
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?