BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I've been using this for a week now and LOVE it! First of all it's very black. I love that it thickens and lengthens without clumping. Amazing volume. If you want stand out lashes you need this!
Michaela T.
Las Vegas, NV
I highly recommend this mascara! It coats the lashes so well making them bigger and fuller. I just love the formula of it. And I love how big the brush it and the type! Absolutely love this mascara!
Olivia R.
Panama City, FL
This is my favorite mascara! The only drawback is that after a couple uses, it has started to clump up. So sad, but its still my favorite! If I use my mascara primer, it is back to its wonderful self again! : )
Taylor J.
I have the most ridiculous problem lashes ever ever ever and this mascara actually makes them look really good! I'm very much a fan of the brush it works great for the harder areas.
Nicole B.
Hollywood, FL
This mascara is my favorite out of my collection! It layers on my lashes beautifuly without clumping. It's doesn't only make my lashes long but it's give the thickness and volume. You can purchase this at your local Ulta for $22.00
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
OMG! One of the BEST volumizing mascaras out there! I love how wet the formula is! It's super black and makes my lashes looks so full!! I freaking love it!
Meridian F.
Indiana
I received this mascara in my Ipsy bag and immediately fell in love. This product gives your lashes length and volume! This is definitely my go-to mascara.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
All i can say is thankyou pur cosmetics for making a awesome mascara the lifts and makes my lashes full n u don't even have to use a eye curler 😍
natalie m.
BRONX, NY
This is the best mascara ive used so far. It doesnt flake it give great volume. Its definitely is worth every penny. Ladies do buy this!!!
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
I am loving the look of this. The wand is amazing and soft. Not dry or too wet. Last long and gives you falsie loom without the fake lashes
Vianca S.
orlando, FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?