BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Ginny G.
Ginny G.
Allentown, PA
Love this I have short eyelashes and this is the best product I use this all the time
Mary M.
Mary M.
Absolutely AMAZING!! I love it!! It is full of volume! Great packaging and high quality!!
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Voorhees, NJ
I love this mascara it gives me full thick long lashes and stays on the whole day long.
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
Las Vegas , NV
I highly recommend this mascara! It coats the lashes so well making them bigger and fuller. I just love the formula of it. And I love how big the brush it and the type! Absolutely love this mascara!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Hollywood, FL
This mascara is my favorite out of my collection! It layers on my lashes beautifuly without clumping. It's doesn't only make my lashes long but it's give the thickness and volume. You can purchase this at your local Ulta for $22.00
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
San Francisco, CA
I received a full size mascara from the Ipsy Generation Beauty in L.A., and I was excited to try it. However this mascara did not work for me at all. I am thinking that I am allergic to one of the ingredients, as my eyes itched and watered every time I used this (I believe I tried using this for about 2 weeks). When I discontinued use, my eyes got better. Obviously for that reason alone, I do not like it. Aside from that, I was also not a fan of the wand. I found it to be much too big.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
I enjoy this mascara alot. It doesn't clump up like some mascaras do. It also layers very well without clumping up and it curls my lashes.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Best mascara I've ever used, hands down. I'm already a fan of PUR but this mascara has made me a loyal customer of theirs. Even just one coat is enough for a normal day. It makes my lashes extremely long and full. Two coats and I'm ready for a night out. I promise it's worth the price! Way better than any drug store brand by far.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
I instantly fell in love with the Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara after the first use. When I shop for mascaras I always look for the formula that will make my lashes more full, give them volume and extra length. This mascara did exactly that!  It goes on smooth, doesn't feel heavy and stays on all day without the need to reapply. It also removes easily with a make-up wipe.

Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Calgary
This mascara is AWFUL! I don't understand the concept of 'magnetic' in the description. Who needs magnetic mascara? Why would you need that? I mean unless it really is magnetic I assume it would only make sense to use magnetic lashes, to hold and stick to your real lashes coated in this 'magnetic mascara'. I digress.
When I applied this mascara, because my lashes are so short, it didn't roll on smooth at all. It clumps and makes my lashes look and feel like &*(^. I'm sorry but it's true. It also crumbles off on your face! If you can imagine. The more you swipe your eyelashes with this product, the more you will understand that the black stuff falls all over your face. I am not even kidding. It looks ugly and I can't believe they even sell this stuff to people. Suffice it to say, I did not like this mascara.
Vianca S.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?