BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Asasia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the brush, I can feel it really stroking and separating my lashes. This gives some good volume without clump. Would definitely recommend though it still doesn't beat my favorite (Maybelline Falsies).
Lily Y.
I love this mascara! Its great! I got a free full size from generation beauty! This mascara is one of my favorites along with the Lorac pro mascara and the cover girl lash blast mascara(orange one or yellow)! For an asian person, my eye lashes are VERY thin and short! I dont have the straight lashes but when you look at me in person it looks like i have no lashes.. Lol :( but with this mascara, it is VERY buildable and as long as you apply it correctly it wont be clumpy! :) love it!
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Absolutely couldn't recommend this mascara enough. It's amazing. It feels luxurious and makes the flashes look like false lashes. I'm glad I could the plunge and purchased this product. It was more expensive for a mascara but totally worth it. They sell pur cosmetics at kohls and I used my coupons and saved a bundle on their products. So just a suggestion if your looking to save. Ulta sells there brand as well but stock up on coupons and get this product you won't be disappointed!
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this at gen beauty and I love love love it. It does a great job lengthening and volumizing. The packaging is to die for so cute and matte. I love if and can't wait to try more Pur cosmetics products. Love it!
Diana Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot live without this mascara! It is NOT clumpy! It lasts ALL day long! It is the blackest black! It makes your lashes look fuller and absolutely stunning! Best. Mascara. Ever. The brush is PERFECT for the lower lash line too!
Katie S.
Love this mascara! It adds volume to my lashes. Helps to create a full lash look! I use this everyday! Also provides a clump free look that lasts all day! I am new to PUR products, but I will definitely buy again! Can't wait to look at their other products to see what else I may use!
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for a week now and LOVE it! First of all it's very black. I love that it thickens and lengthens without clumping. Amazing volume. If you want stand out lashes you need this!
Olivia R.
Panama City, FL
This is my favorite mascara! The only drawback is that after a couple uses, it has started to clump up. So sad, but its still my favorite! If I use my mascara primer, it is back to its wonderful self again! : )
Taylor J.
I have the most ridiculous problem lashes ever ever ever and this mascara actually makes them look really good! I'm very much a fan of the brush it works great for the harder areas.
Nicole B.
Hollywood, FL
This mascara is my favorite out of my collection! It layers on my lashes beautifuly without clumping. It's doesn't only make my lashes long but it's give the thickness and volume. You can purchase this at your local Ulta for $22.00
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?