BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Rachael N.
Quincy, MA
I received this in my monthly ipsy bag. Used it for the first time yesterday and I was impressed! The wand is good and the mascara itself is smooth, not clumpy like some I've used before.
Christina m.
Works well. It's not too clumping or drying. It very dark and actually makes my eyelashes bolder. I was actually impressed with it but it still doesn't compare to other mascaras.
Carrie G.
Dalzell, SC
This mascara is awesome! It lifted, separated, lengthened and fanned out my lashes beautifully!! I've never used a PÜR product before, and they gained a customer with this one.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this mascara! It really does make my lashes look long, beautiful and full of life. You only need to use about two coats to really see a difference in your lashes.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Very nice mascara but can come out a bit clumpy which I don't mind I can press it onto a napkin, also I love the brush it's nice and picks up any lash that you may not see
Asasia R.
I love the brush, I can feel it really stroking and separating my lashes. This gives some good volume without clump. Would definitely recommend though it still doesn't beat my favorite (Maybelline Falsies).
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I received a full size mascara from the Ipsy Generation Beauty in L.A., and I was excited to try it. However this mascara did not work for me at all. I am thinking that I am allergic to one of the ingredients, as my eyes itched and watered every time I used this (I believe I tried using this for about 2 weeks). When I discontinued use, my eyes got better. Obviously for that reason alone, I do not like it. Aside from that, I was also not a fan of the wand. I found it to be much too big.
Lily Y.
I love this mascara! Its great! I got a free full size from generation beauty! This mascara is one of my favorites along with the Lorac pro mascara and the cover girl lash blast mascara(orange one or yellow)! For an asian person, my eye lashes are VERY thin and short! I dont have the straight lashes but when you look at me in person it looks like i have no lashes.. Lol :( but with this mascara, it is VERY buildable and as long as you apply it correctly it wont be clumpy! :) love it!
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Absolutely couldn't recommend this mascara enough. It's amazing. It feels luxurious and makes the flashes look like false lashes. I'm glad I could the plunge and purchased this product. It was more expensive for a mascara but totally worth it. They sell pur cosmetics at kohls and I used my coupons and saved a bundle on their products. So just a suggestion if your looking to save. Ulta sells there brand as well but stock up on coupons and get this product you won't be disappointed!
Emily H.
Best mascara I've ever used, hands down. I'm already a fan of PUR but this mascara has made me a loyal customer of theirs. Even just one coat is enough for a normal day. It makes my lashes extremely long and full. Two coats and I'm ready for a night out. I promise it's worth the price! Way better than any drug store brand by far.
Vianca S.
orlando, FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?