BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Dalzell, SC
This mascara is awesome! It lifted, separated, lengthened and fanned out my lashes beautifully!! I've never used a PÜR product before, and they gained a customer with this one.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
I really like this mascara! It really does make my lashes look long, beautiful and full of life. You only need to use about two coats to really see a difference in your lashes.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Very nice mascara but can come out a bit clumpy which I don't mind I can press it onto a napkin, also I love the brush it's nice and picks up any lash that you may not see
Asasia R.
Asasia R.
I love the brush, I can feel it really stroking and separating my lashes. This gives some good volume without clump. Would definitely recommend though it still doesn't beat my favorite (Maybelline Falsies).
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
All i can say is thankyou pur cosmetics for making a awesome mascara the lifts and makes my lashes full n u don't even have to use a eye curler 😍
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
I am loving the look of this. The wand is amazing and soft. Not dry or too wet. Last long and gives you falsie loom without the fake lashes
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
I received this at gen beauty and I love love love it. It does a great job lengthening and volumizing. The packaging is to die for so cute and matte. I love if and can't wait to try more Pur cosmetics products. Love it!
natalie m.
natalie m.
BRONX, NY
This is the best mascara ive used so far. It doesnt flake it give great volume. Its definitely is worth every penny. Ladies do buy this!!!
Clara H.
Clara H.
Wenonah, NJ
I like that the mascara can really separate your lashes and makes them look very fuller and it does last all day.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
This looked good on, but didn't last as long as I would have liked. Aside from that it was a good mascara.
Vianca S.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?