BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Stefanie A.
Ladson, SC
My lashes are so tiny and pathetic so I try anything and everything ...this mascara goes on smoothly and doesn't clump. It makes my lashes look great- it also comes off easy at the end of the night. I really like this mascara !
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Omg this came in my “love you selfie 2” palette and omg. This really makes a difference. I️ use it everyday since I️ received it. It definitely gives the illusion of that false lashes. I️ definitely would recommend this to others
Lia C.
Mills River, NC
I purchased the Love Your Selfie 2 palette and mini version of this came in it. I love it. It is easy to apply and the stay power is great. I love the way it makes my lashes look: long and full. I would definitely purchase a full size.
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
I honestly didn't have hopes for this mascara when I got it in my ipsy bag, as Pur products are either hit or miss for me, but I love this mascara! Makes lashes long and full while still being a lightweight formula.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I would buy this again and again. It's one of my favorites. My lashes look thick , long and like the product says fully charged. There's no clumping and the the wand is perfect. Highly recommend trying this product.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Love this mascara so much. Packaging is sleek and cute. When using I don't have to use a lot of it to get the full fake looking lashes that aren't clumpy. Also has easy removal when I wash my face at night
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
This product applys to every lash nicely. I suggest using a spoolie covered with transparent powder to declump and set. I got it in my Ipsy bag. I use it when I want a dramatic lash look! I do recommend it.
Mackenzie R.
Meridian , ID
I'm have really short eyelashes and this mascara makes my eyelashes look really long and dark. It's one of the best I've used and I would recommend this to anyone struggling with short stubby eyelashes.
Morgen R.
I love this mascara! It came in a sample size in my ipsy glam bag and I was used to using superhero mascara by IT cosmetics! I was nervous to try something new but I love the way it makes my lashes look!
Stephanie W.
This mascara works pretty well. It helps separate and lengthen lashes while giving it a dark tint. It was not irritating on my eyes and I was glad that it has good ingredients. I will continue to use the sample that I received in my ipsy glambag.
Vianca S.
orlando, FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?