BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara so much. Packaging is sleek and cute. When using I don't have to use a lot of it to get the full fake looking lashes that aren't clumpy. Also has easy removal when I wash my face at night
Morgen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It came in a sample size in my ipsy glam bag and I was used to using superhero mascara by IT cosmetics! I was nervous to try something new but I love the way it makes my lashes look!
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara works pretty well. It helps separate and lengthen lashes while giving it a dark tint. It was not irritating on my eyes and I was glad that it has good ingredients. I will continue to use the sample that I received in my ipsy glambag.
Rachael N.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my monthly ipsy bag. Used it for the first time yesterday and I was impressed! The wand is good and the mascara itself is smooth, not clumpy like some I've used before.
Christina m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well. It's not too clumping or drying. It very dark and actually makes my eyelashes bolder. I was actually impressed with it but it still doesn't compare to other mascaras.
Carrie G.
Dalzell , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is awesome! It lifted, separated, lengthened and fanned out my lashes beautifully!! I've never used a PÜR product before, and they gained a customer with this one.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara! It really does make my lashes look long, beautiful and full of life. You only need to use about two coats to really see a difference in your lashes.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice mascara but can come out a bit clumpy which I don't mind I can press it onto a napkin, also I love the brush it's nice and picks up any lash that you may not see
Molly Kate M.
Nettleton, MS
This mascara is so good! The mascara wand is amazing and huge. This is my first time using this. For me, this is a little pricy, but it's totally worth it! It is long lasting and I definitely would recommend!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a full size mascara from the Ipsy Generation Beauty in L.A., and I was excited to try it. However this mascara did not work for me at all. I am thinking that I am allergic to one of the ingredients, as my eyes itched and watered every time I used this (I believe I tried using this for about 2 weeks). When I discontinued use, my eyes got better. Obviously for that reason alone, I do not like it. Aside from that, I was also not a fan of the wand. I found it to be much too big.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?