BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I would buy this again and again. It's one of my favorites. My lashes look thick , long and like the product says fully charged. There's no clumping and the the wand is perfect. Highly recommend trying this product.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
This was ok nothing great. Almost too moist, had a hard time lifting my lashes. Deep color and lasts the day but I will stick to something else. Good news, it was free in my IPSY bag. I'll keep it as a back up.
Darah H.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Love this mascara so much. Packaging is sleek and cute. When using I don't have to use a lot of it to get the full fake looking lashes that aren't clumpy. Also has easy removal when I wash my face at night
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Chickasaw, AL
This is maybe the best mascara I've used. I only need 1 maybe 2 coats on my lashes and it looks awesome! I feel like my lashes go on for forever. I've tried so many high end mascaras and this is one that I will purchase over and over again.
Morgen R.
Morgen R.
I love this mascara! It came in a sample size in my ipsy glam bag and I was used to using superhero mascara by IT cosmetics! I was nervous to try something new but I love the way it makes my lashes look!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
This product applys to every lash nicely. I suggest using a spoolie covered with transparent powder to declump and set. I got it in my Ipsy bag. I use it when I want a dramatic lash look! I do recommend it.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
This mascara works pretty well. It helps separate and lengthen lashes while giving it a dark tint. It was not irritating on my eyes and I was glad that it has good ingredients. I will continue to use the sample that I received in my ipsy glambag.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Quincy, MA
I received this in my monthly ipsy bag. Used it for the first time yesterday and I was impressed! The wand is good and the mascara itself is smooth, not clumpy like some I've used before.
Molly Kate M.
Molly Kate M.
Nettleton, MS
This mascara is so good! The mascara wand is amazing and huge. This is my first time using this. For me, this is a little pricy, but it's totally worth it! It is long lasting and I definitely would recommend!
Christina m.
Christina m.
Works well. It's not too clumping or drying. It very dark and actually makes my eyelashes bolder. I was actually impressed with it but it still doesn't compare to other mascaras.
Vianca S.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?