BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Cathy R.
This mascara is bomb.com let me tell you It made my lashes pop!!! I truly as though I have no lashes so.... Uh yea it definitely made my lashes look bomb. It is worth the money I use it once or twice a week in between my lorac mascara's  this is a staple in my makeup collection.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
This is my second favorite mascara. My number one everyday is Tarte Lights, camera, lashes. These are the only mascaras I have tried that don't flake all over my face throughout the day. I use the Pur for when I am going out or have an event because it is so dark and dramatic.
Sheri T.
Lovely formula and full bristle wand - not too wet or dry , not flakes, easy to work through lashes , build volume and length , any clumping can be work though . Black as night color - true test , yes , I repurchased Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Lauren G.
Mount Berry, GA
I received this as a sample from a subscription, immediately fell in love with it, and decided to purchase the full-sized product. This mascara makes my lashes look so full and long without getting clumpy. I don't find it shedding during the day either.
Joy H.
Mckinney, TX
This mascara goes on without clumping & really separates and adds volume to my lashes. It lasts all day without flaking but comes off easily with makeup removal. I purchase this from Sephora & will continue using it as my daily mascara! The picture is only one layer!
Sarah D.
I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag and love it! Yes it's very easy to apply and I love how big the wand is! This is my first time using this product and I will for sure be using it again and am curious to check out how much a full size is!
Makenna H.
Danville, VA
I got this as a sample in my ipsy bag. I was excited to use it, because I had just ran out of my other mascara. I HATE it. It clumps so bad after only 1 coat. It doesn't give volume or length. It makes my eyelashes look so bad. I wouldn't recommend.
Chelsea F.
Chickasaw, AL
This is maybe the best mascara I've used. I only need 1 maybe 2 coats on my lashes and it looks awesome! I feel like my lashes go on for forever. I've tried so many high end mascaras and this is one that I will purchase over and over again.
Carson S.
Urbana, IL
I really like how well this mascara separates and lengthens my lashes. It is long-lasting, but a tad bit too clumpy at the ends for my liking. I use it pretty frequently because it really doesn't clump in places that are hard to un-clump.
Tessa C.
Murray, KY
Haha I did like this mascara, although... the wand. Let me just tell you. I'm not trying to be negative Nancy around her but it has the sharpest points on this planet. I've stabbed my eye so many times but the formula is quite nice.
Vianca S.
orlando, FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?