BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Mount Berry, GA
I received this as a sample from a subscription, immediately fell in love with it, and decided to purchase the full-sized product. This mascara makes my lashes look so full and long without getting clumpy. I don't find it shedding during the day either.
Makenna H.
Makenna H.
Danville, VA
I got this as a sample in my ipsy bag. I was excited to use it, because I had just ran out of my other mascara. I HATE it. It clumps so bad after only 1 coat. It doesn't give volume or length. It makes my eyelashes look so bad. I wouldn't recommend.
Joy H.
Joy H.
Mckinney, TX
This mascara goes on without clumping & really separates and adds volume to my lashes. It lasts all day without flaking but comes off easily with makeup removal. I purchase this from Sephora & will continue using it as my daily mascara! The picture is only one layer!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag and love it! Yes it's very easy to apply and I love how big the wand is! This is my first time using this product and I will for sure be using it again and am curious to check out how much a full size is!
Carson S.
Carson S.
Urbana, IL
I really like how well this mascara separates and lengthens my lashes. It is long-lasting, but a tad bit too clumpy at the ends for my liking. I use it pretty frequently because it really doesn't clump in places that are hard to un-clump.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Murray, KY
Haha I did like this mascara, although... the wand. Let me just tell you. I'm not trying to be negative Nancy around her but it has the sharpest points on this planet. I've stabbed my eye so many times but the formula is quite nice.
Sheri T.
Sheri T.
Lovely formula and full bristle wand - not too wet or dry , not flakes, easy to work through lashes , build volume and length , any clumping can be work though . Black as night color - true test , yes , I repurchased Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
Ladson , SC
My lashes are so tiny and pathetic so I try anything and everything ...this mascara goes on smoothly and doesn't clump. It makes my lashes look great- it also comes off easy at the end of the night. I really like this mascara !
Lia C.
Lia C.
Mills River, NC
I purchased the Love Your Selfie 2 palette and mini version of this came in it. I love it. It is easy to apply and the stay power is great. I love the way it makes my lashes look: long and full. I would definitely purchase a full size.
Paige A.
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
I honestly didn't have hopes for this mascara when I got it in my ipsy bag, as Pur products are either hit or miss for me, but I love this mascara! Makes lashes long and full while still being a lightweight formula.
Vianca S.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?