BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
For years I've been using grocery store mascara (*gasp*) but I recently wanted to up my eyelash game. This product was recommended by a rep at Ulta. I've been using it for about three weeks and absolutely love it. Very good application, lasts all day (12 hours even). I don't know how much truth there is to the "magnetic" branding but that's ok. Now only if they would make it in waterproof...
McKayla S.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
This mascara didn't do much for me. If anything, I felt my lashes looked thinner and they clumped together more easily. (Perhaps the "magnetic technology" backfired on me.) They didn't look longer or thicker, just plain old black. However, it didn't smudge anywhere and came off very easily when I washed my face.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Walkerton , IN
I really enjoyed this mascara. I got a sample size and thought it looked like a good wand. The fact that it's magnetic is cool, but I thought it might irritate my eyes. It hasn't. I love the length and volume it gives to my lashes. I will probably get a full size once the sample runs out.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
This mascara is bomb.com let me tell you It made my lashes pop!!! I truly as though I have no lashes so.... Uh yea it definitely made my lashes look bomb. It is worth the money I use it once or twice a week in between my lorac mascara's  this is a staple in my makeup collection.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Crooks, SD
I received this mascara as a sample from my ipsy a few months back. I used it for a long time but then moved on to other mascaras to try, but I have recently fell back in love with it. About 5 months after recieving this sample, it has not dried out one bit and is still going strong.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
This mascara was pretty good! It wasn't what I usually want in a mascara tho. It did an amazing job of separating the lashes! It also added some length, but it didn't thicken my lashes as much as I like. I perfer a really volumizing mascara. I know some people would love this, but not for me! Would be nice to a more natural look too.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Avon park, FL
I am loving this mascara. It's easy to make a look natural, or glamorous with either one coat or multiple coats. Easily to apply and remove, yet doesn't transfer to my upper and lower lid. I would recommend to anyone looking to try a new mascara. My lashes look healthier than ever.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Crestview, FL
This is the best mascara out there! It defines my lashes whiles also making them look super thick! I love how sleek and modern the tube looks. It's super easy to apply and lasts all day long without being flaky. I got mine for $10 from Ulta.com when they were having a sale so I could try it and I wish I would've bought more!
Kaleigh P.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
This is my second favorite mascara. My number one everyday is Tarte Lights, camera, lashes. These are the only mascaras I have tried that don't flake all over my face throughout the day. I use the Pur for when I am going out or have an event because it is so dark and dramatic.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I own about a million mascaras at the moment, so I was a bit indifferent when I got another one in my Ipsy bag. However after using this, it quickly became my everyday go-to mascara. It's long lasting and I love how it makes my lashes look. Would recommend.
Vianca S.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?