BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Amy A.
Crestview, FL
This is the best mascara out there! It defines my lashes whiles also making them look super thick! I love how sleek and modern the tube looks. It's super easy to apply and lasts all day long without being flaky. I got mine for $10 from Ulta.com when they were having a sale so I could try it and I wish I would've bought more!
McKayla S.
Whitewater
This mascara didn't do much for me. If anything, I felt my lashes looked thinner and they clumped together more easily. (Perhaps the "magnetic technology" backfired on me.) They didn't look longer or thicker, just plain old black. However, it didn't smudge anywhere and came off very easily when I washed my face.
Natasha C.
Walkerton , IN
I really enjoyed this mascara. I got a sample size and thought it looked like a good wand. The fact that it's magnetic is cool, but I thought it might irritate my eyes. It hasn't. I love the length and volume it gives to my lashes. I will probably get a full size once the sample runs out.
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
This was ok nothing great. Almost too moist, had a hard time lifting my lashes. Deep color and lasts the day but I will stick to something else. Good news, it was free in my IPSY bag. I'll keep it as a back up.
Kayla C.
Avon park, FL
I am loving this mascara. It's easy to make a look natural, or glamorous with either one coat or multiple coats. Easily to apply and remove, yet doesn't transfer to my upper and lower lid. I would recommend to anyone looking to try a new mascara. My lashes look healthier than ever.
Cathy R.
This mascara is bomb.com let me tell you It made my lashes pop!!! I truly as though I have no lashes so.... Uh yea it definitely made my lashes look bomb. It is worth the money I use it once or twice a week in between my lorac mascara's  this is a staple in my makeup collection.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
This is my second favorite mascara. My number one everyday is Tarte Lights, camera, lashes. These are the only mascaras I have tried that don't flake all over my face throughout the day. I use the Pur for when I am going out or have an event because it is so dark and dramatic.
Sheri T.
Lovely formula and full bristle wand - not too wet or dry , not flakes, easy to work through lashes , build volume and length , any clumping can be work though . Black as night color - true test , yes , I repurchased Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Lauren G.
Mount Berry, GA
I received this as a sample from a subscription, immediately fell in love with it, and decided to purchase the full-sized product. This mascara makes my lashes look so full and long without getting clumpy. I don't find it shedding during the day either.
Joy H.
Mckinney, TX
This mascara goes on without clumping & really separates and adds volume to my lashes. It lasts all day without flaking but comes off easily with makeup removal. I purchase this from Sephora & will continue using it as my daily mascara! The picture is only one layer!
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?