Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
  • "this mascara made my lashes look super full in only 2 coats!!! it stays very well and is really long lasting i slept in my makeup (i know i know lol) and it was still on my lashes and didnt smudge!!! i really like the wand on this mascara as well. would definitely recommend!
    " in 4 reviews
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
I bought this mascara in a trial size and LOVE it! It is identical to the "Better than Sex" mascara by Too Faced. It's the perfect combination between volumizing, darkening, and lengthening. I've tried so many mascaras where the product flakes off throughout the day, but this one feels so high end! It's definitely worth paying the extra money for this brand than the quality you would get from a drugstore mascara.
Madison S.
Crooks, SD
I received this mascara as a sample from my ipsy a few months back. I used it for a long time but then moved on to other mascaras to try, but I have recently fell back in love with it. About 5 months after recieving this sample, it has not dried out one bit and is still going strong.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
For years I've been using grocery store mascara (*gasp*) but I recently wanted to up my eyelash game. This product was recommended by a rep at Ulta. I've been using it for about three weeks and absolutely love it. Very good application, lasts all day (12 hours even). I don't know how much truth there is to the "magnetic" branding but that's ok. Now only if they would make it in waterproof...
Kenyada W.
Jacksonville, FL
I waited a month to give this review, I got this product after my MUA insisted I try a different mascara other than my "cheap" drugstore brand. She gave this to me and I'm in love! The photo is from when she gave it to me but now its allow gone because I've used it everyday since! I always wear mascara and eyeliner and this goes on smooth with my primer. No clumping no spider lashes
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This mascara is by far Pürs best! It seperates the lashes, keeps them curled and makes them look so long. You get the best results when curling your lashes (like any mascara). It doesn't flake through out the day and it's not water proof! This product is great for sensitive eyes and contact wearers, becauses its free of any harsh chemicals and is good for your lashes! Its cruelty free as well!
Cassie K.
Richmond, VA
I love this mascara! The wand makes application very simple, and with it you can really make you lashes as dark and wild or as tame and long as you'd like. I also am a fan or using the L'Oreal lash primer before mascara, but because of the high a quality of this mascara I don't find myself even needing a primer as it stays on all day without one! I would definitely recommend.
Ashton F.
Baltimore , MD
This mascara works pretty well in fact my mom likes it more than me. I'm always down for mascara samples because i never go through a full thing and spending $20 on mascara isn't very appealing to me so when I recieved this in my ipsy bag i was very happy to get it. It extended the length of my lashes and lifted them up a bit which I love as i have shorter lashes.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I absolutely love this mascara!! It came in my bride box. It has a really nice heavy packaging that isn't cheaply made. It has a magnetic touch that works great!! It only takes one or two strokes, and lashes are perfect!! The lashes don't clump, and they look long and pretty!! I would recommend this product to anyone!! Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I own about a million mascaras at the moment, so I was a bit indifferent when I got another one in my Ipsy bag. However after using this, it quickly became my everyday go-to mascara. It's long lasting and I love how it makes my lashes look. Would recommend.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
I got this full size in one of my subscription Bride Boxes and
absolutely love it. It doesn't clump like other mascaras do and applies a
very smooth coat on my eyelashes and lasts all day. It also comes off
very easily and entirely with makeup remover. Although I got it as part
of a subscription box, I would definitely pay full price to buy it
Vianca S.
orlando, FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?
Hope B.
Does this flake or clump?