BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• Does this flake or clump?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascar...3 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I received this at gen beauty and I love love love it. It does a great job lengthening and volumizing. The packaging is to die for so cute and matte. I love if and can't wait to try more Pur cosmetics products. Love it!" in 34 reviews
  • "Just got this in my Ipsy bag as a sample. Can't wait to buy the full thing. Check out the pic below and the difference of my lashes! You can tell which ones i used the mascara on! I will update and edit this review after I wear this mascara out tonight. Here take a look at the amazing length and volume my lashes got just now! UPDATE: The mascara kind of smudged around my eyes after a little bit of sweating. Most of it stayed on and this is pretty typical of non waterproof mascara. So i'll still give it the 5 stars because my lashes still look cute After" in 5 reviews
  • "This mascara goes on without clumping & really separates and adds volume to my lashes. It lasts all day without flaking but comes off easily with makeup removal. I purchase this from Sephora & will continue using it as my daily mascara! The picture is only one layer!" in 5 reviews
  • "Amazing product! Love it! I've tried countless mascaras over the years & this was the first to impress me in a long time. Great at thickening and lengthening the lashes without clumping. Packaging is simple. Price is very reasonable. Brush is a good size & shape. The only thing I would say is that when you first buy this, for the first week or so, it is almost "too wet" and it is easier to apply after a week or so!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have been using this mascara for about two weeks and I absolutely love it! When I ordered on the website I received a coupon and free shipping so the mascara was a very affordable price! At times it does get a tiny bit clumpy but overall I really love it and would highly recommend it to anybody with short lashes like me! " in 5 reviews
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
Wow. I’m super impressed with this mascara! It give great volume and length with no clumping. The price point is a bit high but totally worth it since I’m not having an allergic reaction like with other mascara. The packaging is top notch and reflects the price point, it’s soft and durable! The perfect mascara to go from day to night.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
This mascara was pretty good! It wasn't what I usually want in a mascara tho. It did an amazing job of separating the lashes! It also added some length, but it didn't thicken my lashes as much as I like. I perfer a really volumizing mascara. I know some people would love this, but not for me! Would be nice to a more natural look too.
Ryan E.
Columbia, SC
After using two coats of this, it dramatically increases the length of my mascara. I love it. All you do is apply the wand to the base of your eyelashes and wiggle it up and it increases the length so much! I use this mascara almost everyday and it's easily became my favorite mascara. I'd pick this over the Benefit They're Real mascara in a heartbeat!
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Madison S.
Crooks, SD
I received this mascara as a sample from my ipsy a few months back. I used it for a long time but then moved on to other mascaras to try, but I have recently fell back in love with it. About 5 months after recieving this sample, it has not dried out one bit and is still going strong.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
I bought this mascara in a trial size and LOVE it! It is identical to the "Better than Sex" mascara by Too Faced. It's the perfect combination between volumizing, darkening, and lengthening. I've tried so many mascaras where the product flakes off throughout the day, but this one feels so high end! It's definitely worth paying the extra money for this brand than the quality you would get from a drugstore mascara.
Nicole m.
Union city, CA
this mascara made my lashes look super full in only 2 coats!!! it stays very well and is really long lasting i slept in my makeup (i know i know lol) and it was still on my lashes and didnt smudge!!! i really like the wand on this mascara as well. would definitely recommend!
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
For years I've been using grocery store mascara (*gasp*) but I recently wanted to up my eyelash game. This product was recommended by a rep at Ulta. I've been using it for about three weeks and absolutely love it. Very good application, lasts all day (12 hours even). I don't know how much truth there is to the "magnetic" branding but that's ok. Now only if they would make it in waterproof...
Kenyada W.
Jacksonville, FL
I waited a month to give this review, I got this product after my MUA insisted I try a different mascara other than my "cheap" drugstore brand. She gave this to me and I'm in love! The photo is from when she gave it to me but now its allow gone because I've used it everyday since! I always wear mascara and eyeliner and this goes on smooth with my primer. No clumping no spider lashes
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This mascara is by far Pürs best! It seperates the lashes, keeps them curled and makes them look so long. You get the best results when curling your lashes (like any mascara). It doesn't flake through out the day and it's not water proof! This product is great for sensitive eyes and contact wearers, becauses its free of any harsh chemicals and is good for your lashes! Its cruelty free as well!
Vianca S.
orlando, FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Hope B.
Does this flake or clump?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?