Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "I received this at gen beauty and I love love love it. It does a great job lengthening and volumizing. The packaging is to die for so cute and matte. I love if and can't wait to try more Pur cosmetics products. Love it!" in 34 reviews
- "Just got this in my Ipsy bag as a sample. Can't wait to buy the full thing. Check out the pic below and the difference of my lashes! You can tell which ones i used the mascara on! I will update and edit this review after I wear this mascara out tonight. Here take a look at the amazing length and volume my lashes got just now! UPDATE: The mascara kind of smudged around my eyes after a little bit of sweating. Most of it stayed on and this is pretty typical of non waterproof mascara. So i'll still give it the 5 stars because my lashes still look cute After" in 5 reviews
- "This mascara goes on without clumping & really separates and adds volume to my lashes. It lasts all day without flaking but comes off easily with makeup removal. I purchase this from Sephora & will continue using it as my daily mascara! The picture is only one layer!" in 5 reviews
- "Amazing product! Love it! I've tried countless mascaras over the years & this was the first to impress me in a long time. Great at thickening and lengthening the lashes without clumping. Packaging is simple. Price is very reasonable. Brush is a good size & shape. The only thing I would say is that when you first buy this, for the first week or so, it is almost "too wet" and it is easier to apply after a week or so!" in 5 reviews
- "I have been using this mascara for about two weeks and I absolutely love it! When I ordered on the website I received a coupon and free shipping so the mascara was a very affordable price! At times it does get a tiny bit clumpy but overall I really love it and would highly recommend it to anybody with short lashes like me! " in 5 reviews
UPDATE: The mascara kind of smudged around my eyes after a little bit of sweating. Most of it stayed on and this is pretty typical of non waterproof mascara. So i'll still give it the 5 stars because my lashes still look cute
It applied easily and gave me strikingly long lashes, however, it lost a star in my review because the mascara is a bit more runny in consistency than I am used to, so it ran heavy on my lashes, making it difficult to give it that full look that I strive for. This is great if you don't necessarily need the full lash look, but need the dramatic long lasting look.
Edit: I docked another star because upon applying it again the other day, I noticed how clumpy it was, especially at the tips of my eyelashes. I couldn't get the tiny clumps off of the tips of my eyelashes and it wasn't my normal look at all.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos