BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• Does this flake or clump?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascar...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
  • "I received this at gen beauty and I love love love it. It does a great job lengthening and volumizing. The packaging is to die for so cute and matte. I love if and can't wait to try more Pur cosmetics products. Love it!" in 34 reviews
  • "Just got this in my Ipsy bag as a sample. Can't wait to buy the full thing. Check out the pic below and the difference of my lashes! You can tell which ones i used the mascara on! I will update and edit this review after I wear this mascara out tonight. Here take a look at the amazing length and volume my lashes got just now! UPDATE: The mascara kind of smudged around my eyes after a little bit of sweating. Most of it stayed on and this is pretty typical of non waterproof mascara. So i'll still give it the 5 stars because my lashes still look cute After" in 5 reviews
  • "This mascara goes on without clumping & really separates and adds volume to my lashes. It lasts all day without flaking but comes off easily with makeup removal. I purchase this from Sephora & will continue using it as my daily mascara! The picture is only one layer!" in 5 reviews
  • "Amazing product! Love it! I've tried countless mascaras over the years & this was the first to impress me in a long time. Great at thickening and lengthening the lashes without clumping. Packaging is simple. Price is very reasonable. Brush is a good size & shape. The only thing I would say is that when you first buy this, for the first week or so, it is almost "too wet" and it is easier to apply after a week or so!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have been using this mascara for about two weeks and I absolutely love it! When I ordered on the website I received a coupon and free shipping so the mascara was a very affordable price! At times it does get a tiny bit clumpy but overall I really love it and would highly recommend it to anybody with short lashes like me! " in 5 reviews
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Mascara is one of my favorite makeup products. I got this from an ipsy offer. Which came in a pack with other mascaras. It's a sample size. I really like how it separates my lashes.and makes them so dark!! Would recommend it.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I haven’t used much of PUR brand cosmetics by I will say I really am glad I received this to test out it gives my lashes such and amazing length and I don’t feel like I have to keep apply and reapplying
member-151a6
I received this in my ipsy bag last month and have used it everyday since . I have thin short lashes and this really gives me a lot of volume & length without needing false lashes . The wand is easy to use and reaches every little hair. It lasts all day
Ashley H.
32907

After
aubree p.
South Bloomfield
I could talk about this mascara all day! It’s so easy to use and stays on all day, keeping lashes separated and black. The packaging seems so luxurious and heavy, and it has so much product for the price, and seems to last for more than a month! It gives your lashes a nice curl that’s stays on all day and doesn’t chip. It makes your lashes so much more thick and volume filled, and makes it look like you have so many more thicker lashes than you really do! The wand helps to go from the root to the tip of the lash with every single coat! This mascara is better than most mascara I’ve ever used, even the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Once you start using this mascara, you will NEVER go back to your old one!
Rory K.
I received this in my ipsy bag and am pretty pleased with it. It is comparable to the IT cosmetic's superhero mascara.

It applied easily and gave me strikingly long lashes, however, it lost a star in my review because the mascara is a bit more runny in consistency than I am used to, so it ran heavy on my lashes, making it difficult to give it that full look that I strive for. This is great if you don't necessarily need the full lash look, but need the dramatic long lasting look.

Edit: I docked another star because upon applying it again the other day, I noticed how clumpy it was, especially at the tips of my eyelashes. I couldn't get the tiny clumps off of the tips of my eyelashes and it wasn't my normal look at all.
member-17c59
The mascara itself is thick and makes your eyelashes long, but it is very flaky once it’s one. I had it for about a month and came out crumbly. Packaging is nice but wouldn’t buy again.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I received a deluxe sample of the Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara and I absolutely adore it! Not only did it lengthen my short eyelashes but it also added volume! It did flake a tiny bit but nothing very noticeable! So I would say that is the only drawback! Other than that I will be purchasing it again in the future! If you are still looking for your Holy Grail Mascara then I highly recommend that you check out the PUR Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara! Its awesome!
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
Left of my photo is Pur, right is Urban Decay's Pervasion. So while this mascara did do a better job than the other, I still don't like either. I think the magnetic aspect is gimmicky. It didn't separate my lashes at all. While they look longer, they don't have any more volume, separation or curl. From afar, it looks like one dark like instead of nice lashes. Not feeling it. It does remove easily, though.
Malinda W.
Jasper
Ok. This mascara is the best I’ve ever used in my 46 year old life! I’m naturally blonde so I have invisible eyebrows and eyelashes. My lashes are also short and nothing to write home about. This mascara made them thicker without clumping and longer than ever before. IT WORKS!!!
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?
Vianca S.
orlando, FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Hope B.
Does this flake or clump?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?