BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Rory K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my ipsy bag and am pretty pleased with it. It is comparable to the IT cosmetic's superhero mascara.

It applied easily and gave me strikingly long lashes, however, it lost a star in my review because the mascara is a bit more runny in consistency than I am used to, so it ran heavy on my lashes, making it difficult to give it that full look that I strive for. This is great if you don't necessarily need the full lash look, but need the dramatic long lasting look.

Edit: I docked another star because upon applying it again the other day, I noticed how clumpy it was, especially at the tips of my eyelashes. I couldn't get the tiny clumps off of the tips of my eyelashes and it wasn't my normal look at all.
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Left of my photo is Pur, right is Urban Decay's Pervasion. So while this mascara did do a better job than the other, I still don't like either. I think the magnetic aspect is gimmicky. It didn't separate my lashes at all. While they look longer, they don't have any more volume, separation or curl. From afar, it looks like one dark like instead of nice lashes. Not feeling it. It does remove easily, though.
Anne Michelle J.
I got this mascara in my Bride Box last month and it is AMAZING. I absolutely adore how full my eyelashes look after a single swipe. I have brown eyes so the dark color complimented me pretty well and made my lashes look longer and fuller with just a few swipes. One thing to note is that the application instructions are not how I typically put on mascara, so if you apply correctly, then your lashes look even fuller. Bonus, this item is cruelty free!!Overall, would definitely recommend!
Martha S.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this for my birthday gift from Ulta Beauty. I liked the consistency of the product and easy application BUT it created for extra pieces of product pointing DOWN making lashes look crazy. I was not pleased with the product. Maybelline trumps this hands down for a much more affordable price. However with falsies it looks fine.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was pretty good! It wasn't what I usually want in a mascara tho. It did an amazing job of separating the lashes! It also added some length, but it didn't thicken my lashes as much as I like. I perfer a really volumizing mascara. I know some people would love this, but not for me! Would be nice to a more natural look too.
Ryan E.
Columbia, SC
After using two coats of this, it dramatically increases the length of my mascara. I love it. All you do is apply the wand to the base of your eyelashes and wiggle it up and it increases the length so much! I use this mascara almost everyday and it's easily became my favorite mascara. I'd pick this over the Benefit They're Real mascara in a heartbeat!
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this mascara for about two weeks and I absolutely love it! When I ordered on the website I received a coupon and free shipping so the mascara was a very affordable price! At times it does get a tiny bit clumpy but overall I really love it and would highly recommend it to anybody with short lashes like me!
Madison S.
Crooks, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mascara as a sample from my ipsy a few months back. I used it for a long time but then moved on to other mascaras to try, but I have recently fell back in love with it. About 5 months after recieving this sample, it has not dried out one bit and is still going strong.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mascara in a trial size and LOVE it! It is identical to the "Better than Sex" mascara by Too Faced. It's the perfect combination between volumizing, darkening, and lengthening. I've tried so many mascaras where the product flakes off throughout the day, but this one feels so high end! It's definitely worth paying the extra money for this brand than the quality you would get from a drugstore mascara.
Emily H.
Best mascara I've ever used, hands down. I'm already a fan of PUR but this mascara has made me a loyal customer of theirs. Even just one coat is enough for a normal day. It makes my lashes extremely long and full. Two coats and I'm ready for a night out. I promise it's worth the price! Way better than any drug store brand by far.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?