BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Odalis M.
Odalis M.
Los Angeles , CA
Yeah this is a good mascara to use . I honestly liked it and the way it made my eyelashes look.
monica h.
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my new holy grail mascara. omg my lashes never looked so good! its freaking amazing.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
32907
Just got this in my Ipsy bag as a sample. Can't wait to buy the full thing. Check out the pic below and the difference of my lashes! You can tell which ones i used the mascara on! I will update and edit this review after I wear this mascara out tonight. Here take a look at the amazing length and volume my lashes got just now!

UPDATE: The mascara kind of smudged around my eyes after a little bit of sweating. Most of it stayed on and this is pretty typical of non waterproof mascara. So i'll still give it the 5 stars because my lashes still look cute
After
Riley W.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this as a sample in an Ipsy bag, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with it. I find that my problems with most mascaras is unnecessary clumping - I don't like the way that looks on my lashes just because of how long and full they are. This mascara combs through my lashes and gives a really nice lengthening effect that's flattering, at least in my eyes. I am going to try this out a few more times and I have purchased the full size version that's on its way.
Rory K.
Rory K.
I received this in my ipsy bag and am pretty pleased with it. It is comparable to the IT cosmetic's superhero mascara.

It applied easily and gave me strikingly long lashes, however, it lost a star in my review because the mascara is a bit more runny in consistency than I am used to, so it ran heavy on my lashes, making it difficult to give it that full look that I strive for. This is great if you don't necessarily need the full lash look, but need the dramatic long lasting look.

Edit: I docked another star because upon applying it again the other day, I noticed how clumpy it was, especially at the tips of my eyelashes. I couldn't get the tiny clumps off of the tips of my eyelashes and it wasn't my normal look at all.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I received a deluxe sample of the Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara and I absolutely adore it! Not only did it lengthen my short eyelashes but it also added volume! It did flake a tiny bit but nothing very noticeable! So I would say that is the only drawback! Other than that I will be purchasing it again in the future! If you are still looking for your Holy Grail Mascara then I highly recommend that you check out the PUR Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara! Its awesome!
Anne Michelle J.
Anne Michelle J.
I got this mascara in my Bride Box last month and it is AMAZING. I absolutely adore how full my eyelashes look after a single swipe. I have brown eyes so the dark color complimented me pretty well and made my lashes look longer and fuller with just a few swipes. One thing to note is that the application instructions are not how I typically put on mascara, so if you apply correctly, then your lashes look even fuller. Bonus, this item is cruelty free!!Overall, would definitely recommend!
Bekah H.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
I bought this mascara in a trial size and LOVE it! It is identical to the "Better than Sex" mascara by Too Faced. It's the perfect combination between volumizing, darkening, and lengthening. I've tried so many mascaras where the product flakes off throughout the day, but this one feels so high end! It's definitely worth paying the extra money for this brand than the quality you would get from a drugstore mascara.
Rae Q.
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
Left of my photo is Pur, right is Urban Decay's Pervasion. So while this mascara did do a better job than the other, I still don't like either. I think the magnetic aspect is gimmicky. It didn't separate my lashes at all. While they look longer, they don't have any more volume, separation or curl. From afar, it looks like one dark like instead of nice lashes. Not feeling it. It does remove easily, though.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This mascara is by far Pürs best! It seperates the lashes, keeps them curled and makes them look so long. You get the best results when curling your lashes (like any mascara). It doesn't flake through out the day and it's not water proof! This product is great for sensitive eyes and contact wearers, becauses its free of any harsh chemicals and is good for your lashes! Its cruelty free as well!
Vianca S.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?