BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Donna L.
Gatineau, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently puchased this mascara and i love it! It gives volume and an intense look to my lashes. It gives more length and that fulse lash look that i was looking for! Its a great mascara and worth buying.
Sarah Z.
Winnipeg , MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a sample in my ipsy bag. I found it kind of clumpy. I don't think I would purchase this on my own. I will still use but not my favourite . It doesn't voluminize my lashes very much. Would not recommend
Samantha S.
Cochrane, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in my June Ipsy Glam Bag. This mascara was just okay for me. Not terrible, I will end up using it until its done but I like to layer my mascaras and this one didn't layer that well, got clumpy on the second coat. I have other mascaras I will be reaching for over this one.
Huiying C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not fantastic but i can feel it coat my lashes and when you go over it with a second layer, it doesn't clump. It doesn't really add volume but it does lengthen the lashes and make it look fanned out. My holy grail is Heroine Make's mascara which are life proof.
Kim B.
New Westminster
I bought this mascara last month, and I don't want to use any other mascara again. Gives me wonderful thick and long lashes. No flaking or smudging.
Got this at Shoppers Drugmart
Tarah Z.
Georgetown, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed the wide bristles, formula was ok. Easy to remove. Long lasting, no clumps from the great wand. Didn't lengthen as much as I would like (but I feel if I layered it would be perfect!)
Desiree S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara gives volume, lengthens and is a non clumping formula. I received A sample size of it in my ipsy bag and will definitely purchase the full size.
Nathalia N.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got one of these on my ipsy and I'm very surprised with the great quality. Is very use to apply and you can build layers without worry. I really like it.
Jolene S.
Maple Ridge , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample size tubebin my July up st bag! I love this product. It's now replaced my go to, every day mascara. Nice work Pur! I love it!!
Crystal M.
I instantly fell in love with the Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara after the first use. When I shop for mascaras I always look for the formula that will make my lashes more full, give them volume and extra length. This mascara did exactly that!  It goes on smooth, doesn't feel heavy and stays on all day without the need to reapply. It also removes easily with a make-up wipe.

Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?