BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Nathalia N.
Nathalia N.
Portland, OR
I got one of these on my ipsy and I'm very surprised with the great quality. Is very use to apply and you can build layers without worry. I really like it.
Jolene S.
Jolene S.
Maple Ridge , BC
Got a sample size tubebin my July up st bag! I love this product. It's now replaced my go to, every day mascara. Nice work Pur! I love it!!
Kim B.
Kim B.
New Westminster
I bought this mascara last month, and I don't want to use any other mascara again. Gives me wonderful thick and long lashes. No flaking or smudging.
Got this at Shoppers Drugmart
Vianca S.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?