BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Tammy W.
Randallstown, MD
I have a couple of pur cosmetics products and I like them very much the mascara is great you get from short to full yes
Amy C.
Hialeah, FL
This has to be the best mascara I've tried in the longest ! Literally, with this product, a little goes a LONG way
Clara H.
Wenonah, NJ
I like that the mascara can really separate your lashes and makes them look very fuller and it does last all day.
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
This looked good on, but didn't last as long as I would have liked. Aside from that it was a good mascara.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like this mascara! It gives me more lengthening than volumizing effects but it's very effective!
Odalis M.
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah this is a good mascara to use . I honestly liked it and the way it made my eyelashes look.
monica h.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my new holy grail mascara. omg my lashes never looked so good! its freaking amazing.
Mary M.
Absolutely AMAZING!! I love it!! It is full of volume! Great packaging and high quality!!
Audrey G.
Voorhees, NJ
I love this mascara it gives me full thick long lashes and stays on the whole day long.
Ginny G.
Allentown, PA
Love this I have short eyelashes and this is the best product I use this all the time
Vianca S.
orlando, FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?