BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
I love this mascara! Its great! I got a free full size from generation beauty! This mascara is one of my favorites along with the Lorac pro mascara and the cover girl lash blast mascara(orange one or yellow)! For an asian person, my eye lashes are VERY thin and short! I dont have the straight lashes but when you look at me in person it looks like i have no lashes.. Lol :( but with this mascara, it is VERY buildable and as long as you apply it correctly it wont be clumpy! :) love it!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Absolutely couldn't recommend this mascara enough. It's amazing. It feels luxurious and makes the flashes look like false lashes. I'm glad I could the plunge and purchased this product. It was more expensive for a mascara but totally worth it. They sell pur cosmetics at kohls and I used my coupons and saved a bundle on their products. So just a suggestion if your looking to save. Ulta sells there brand as well but stock up on coupons and get this product you won't be disappointed!
Ryan E.
Ryan E.
Columbia, SC
After using two coats of this, it dramatically increases the length of my mascara. I love it. All you do is apply the wand to the base of your eyelashes and wiggle it up and it increases the length so much! I use this mascara almost everyday and it's easily became my favorite mascara. I'd pick this over the Benefit They're Real mascara in a heartbeat!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
I have been using this mascara for about two weeks and I absolutely love it! When I ordered on the website I received a coupon and free shipping so the mascara was a very affordable price! At times it does get a tiny bit clumpy but overall I really love it and would highly recommend it to anybody with short lashes like me!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Love this mascara! It adds volume to my lashes. Helps to create a full lash look! I use this everyday! Also provides a clump free look that lasts all day! I am new to PUR products, but I will definitely buy again! Can't wait to look at their other products to see what else I may use!
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
I cannot live without this mascara! It is NOT clumpy! It lasts ALL day long! It is the blackest black! It makes your lashes look fuller and absolutely stunning! Best. Mascara. Ever. The brush is PERFECT for the lower lash line too!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Panama City, FL
This is my favorite mascara! The only drawback is that after a couple uses, it has started to clump up. So sad, but its still my favorite! If I use my mascara primer, it is back to its wonderful self again! : )
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I've been using this for a week now and LOVE it! First of all it's very black. I love that it thickens and lengthens without clumping. Amazing volume. If you want stand out lashes you need this!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
I have the most ridiculous problem lashes ever ever ever and this mascara actually makes them look really good! I'm very much a fan of the brush it works great for the harder areas.
Kathy X.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
OMG! One of the BEST volumizing mascaras out there! I love how wet the formula is! It's super black and makes my lashes looks so full!! I freaking love it!
Vianca S.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?