BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
aubree p.
South Bloomfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could talk about this mascara all day! It’s so easy to use and stays on all day, keeping lashes separated and black. The packaging seems so luxurious and heavy, and it has so much product for the price, and seems to last for more than a month! It gives your lashes a nice curl that’s stays on all day and doesn’t chip. It makes your lashes so much more thick and volume filled, and makes it look like you have so many more thicker lashes than you really do! The wand helps to go from the root to the tip of the lash with every single coat! This mascara is better than most mascara I’ve ever used, even the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Once you start using this mascara, you will NEVER go back to your old one!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe sample of the Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara and I absolutely adore it! Not only did it lengthen my short eyelashes but it also added volume! It did flake a tiny bit but nothing very noticeable! So I would say that is the only drawback! Other than that I will be purchasing it again in the future! If you are still looking for your Holy Grail Mascara then I highly recommend that you check out the PUR Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara! Its awesome!
Cynthia D.
Hillside, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara !! I look like I always have falseies on !! I’m obsessed. My lashes have NEVER looked so amazing, my only “complaint” would be that it’s not waterproof and beads up, but I don’t even care about that because my eyelashes look amazing! I first got it in my Ipsy bag and finished the whole thing in like 1 month! So of course I ordered more!
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely helps lengthen my lashes but doesn't give me the fullness I get with some other mascara. I don't have any issues with fallout and overall is a good mascara for everyday use. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for more length with their lashes opposed to fullness.
Farah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara it's amazing although I did get it for free it might be worth the cost only thing I don't like is it does get very clumpy so you have to be very careful other than that it's great and I have a recommend it it gives a very volumizing lashes
Chelsea F.
Chickasaw, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is maybe the best mascara I've used. I only need 1 maybe 2 coats on my lashes and it looks awesome! I feel like my lashes go on for forever. I've tried so many high end mascaras and this is one that I will purchase over and over again.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this came in my “love you selfie 2” palette and omg. This really makes a difference. I️ use it everyday since I️ received it. It definitely gives the illusion of that false lashes. I️ definitely would recommend this to others
Mackenzie R.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm have really short eyelashes and this mascara makes my eyelashes look really long and dark. It's one of the best I've used and I would recommend this to anyone struggling with short stubby eyelashes.
Ashley H.
32907
Just got this in my Ipsy bag as a sample. Can't wait to buy the full thing. Check out the pic below and the difference of my lashes! You can tell which ones i used the mascara on! I will update and edit this review after I wear this mascara out tonight. Here take a look at the amazing length and volume my lashes got just now!

UPDATE: The mascara kind of smudged around my eyes after a little bit of sweating. Most of it stayed on and this is pretty typical of non waterproof mascara. So i'll still give it the 5 stars because my lashes still look cute
After
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample in an Ipsy bag, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with it. I find that my problems with most mascaras is unnecessary clumping - I don't like the way that looks on my lashes just because of how long and full they are. This mascara combs through my lashes and gives a really nice lengthening effect that's flattering, at least in my eyes. I am going to try this out a few more times and I have purchased the full size version that's on its way.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?