BY PÜR COSMETICS

Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara - This anti-aging mascara formula contains a revolutionary positively charged matrix that attracts to each individual lash to strengthen, thicken, lengthen and separate for unparalleled performance.Benefits:Unique Magnetic Force Formula wraps a positively charged elastic veil around each lash to lift and separate while adding maximum volume without clumping.Fortified with a specialized blend of provitamin B5 and Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to help condition and strengthen to prevent lash loss.Carnauba and beeswax set lashes to maintain precise definition all day or all night. - Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara see more...

• What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gi...2 Answers
  • how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?2 Answers
  • Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?1 Answers
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
This is the best mascara I’ve ever tried! It compares in price to other big-name mascaras, but I think it far outperforms them! Mascara is a staple for me, and I often use it alone. This stuff makes my lashes so long and full! I attached before and after photos below - note the sad, short lashes face compared to the happy, long, and full lashes face. It’s not waterproof, so it does occasionally smudge the longer I wear it. It’s really easy to touch up when it does, though. I’ll definitely be buying this mascara again.
💋jamie c.
Sophia , NC
One of the worst mascaras I have ever used!! I was recommended this mascara by the sales consultant at Ulta & oh my I should have not listened. It comes out clumpy to the point the wand needs to be wiped off to get the excess off. Then it goes on clumpy on your lashes. It just isn’t very good for the cost. You get a lot of product for your $$ but when the products quality isn’t very good it doesn’t mattPür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascaraer!! As you see in my photo there are clumps and this is after brushing my lashes too!!
aubree p.
South Bloomfield
I could talk about this mascara all day! It’s so easy to use and stays on all day, keeping lashes separated and black. The packaging seems so luxurious and heavy, and it has so much product for the price, and seems to last for more than a month! It gives your lashes a nice curl that’s stays on all day and doesn’t chip. It makes your lashes so much more thick and volume filled, and makes it look like you have so many more thicker lashes than you really do! The wand helps to go from the root to the tip of the lash with every single coat! This mascara is better than most mascara I’ve ever used, even the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Once you start using this mascara, you will NEVER go back to your old one!
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the size of this mascara. I can easily throw it in my purse and the size doesn't affect the quality. I wouldn't say it is my favorite but I would definitely rank it closer to the top. I especially love the length this mascara gives my lashes.
Cynthia D.
Hillside, NJ
I LOVE this mascara !! I look like I always have falseies on !! I’m obsessed. My lashes have NEVER looked so amazing, my only “complaint” would be that it’s not waterproof and beads up, but I don’t even care about that because my eyelashes look amazing! I first got it in my Ipsy bag and finished the whole thing in like 1 month! So of course I ordered more!
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I haven’t used much of PUR brand cosmetics by I will say I really am glad I received this to test out it gives my lashes such and amazing length and I don’t feel like I have to keep apply and reapplying
Heather B.
Charleston
Hands down best mascara I’ve ever used. It’s pricey, but totally worth it. My lashes looked fuller and longer. No clumping and dries fast. You won’t be disappointed. Good stuff!
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Definitely helps lengthen my lashes but doesn't give me the fullness I get with some other mascara. I don't have any issues with fallout and overall is a good mascara for everyday use. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for more length with their lashes opposed to fullness.
Farah J.
I love this mascara it's amazing although I did get it for free it might be worth the cost only thing I don't like is it does get very clumpy so you have to be very careful other than that it's great and I have a recommend it it gives a very volumizing lashes
Ashley H.
32907
Just got this in my Ipsy bag as a sample. Can't wait to buy the full thing. Check out the pic below and the difference of my lashes! You can tell which ones i used the mascara on! I will update and edit this review after I wear this mascara out tonight. Here take a look at the amazing length and volume my lashes got just now!

UPDATE: The mascara kind of smudged around my eyes after a little bit of sweating. Most of it stayed on and this is pretty typical of non waterproof mascara. So i'll still give it the 5 stars because my lashes still look cute
After
Vianca S.
orlando, FL
What is your favorite mascara, mine has to be pur mascara, it gives way more length than better than sex mascara Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara
Morgan G.
Forest, VA
how to keep it from clumping together and flaking?
Nicole W.
I was at Ulta today the lady said she preferred this mascara over TooFaced Better than Sex? What's your thoughts and is this a good product for short lashes?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Is this flakey or does it dry out fast?