PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette

Anyone that has bought this, did you feel like the brush it came with was useful to you?
Start your review of PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Edinboro
This is another great Pur product! The highlight has a nice shimmer to it and applies easily to the face with a brush. I rated 4 stars because it seems like a few layers need to be added before being able to see.
PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette uploaded by Ellen A.
This palette has its pluses and minuses. First the size, it's cute and compact and even with how travel friendly it is the pans of product are still big enough for any brush. Second is the pigment, these are very strong highlights. This is not a glow from within product. Your cheekbones will be out of this world. Now for some reasons why this is not a 5 star review: fallout. So much fallout, because the inside of the palette is black all the glitter shows up and secondly while there are technically 3 different shades, on my skin tone (pale) they tend to be quite similar. And as a side note the brush the palette came with is too week for a sting highlight, I find that a blush or contour brush work best.
Morgantown, WV
This is my go to highlight. The color compliments my skin and it has an amazing silky formula. I like a bright highlight, rather than a natural one and this is perfect for that.
PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette uploaded by Ashley R.
When I started reading some reviews I was confused but the Elevation palette given in the Pur mystery bags was well.... a huge flop for me. The colors were chalky and there was no pigment until you layer on tons of the highlighter. I wanted to do a YouTube review on stuff I have gotten lately but this will be in a tub of no video for me. After I layered on all 3 colors I was able to see a pretty glowy look but after caking it on and in person it's not that great. You can see the white if you are facing forward its like a white chalk shadow. I dont recommend this product and while I still love pur this is a no for me. I swatched it on my arm and you can see its powdery and chalky and when I blend it to my arm as shown, it barely glows. You have to cake it to wear it.
Bakersfield , CA
Super pigmented to where you look like a diamond lol so if you like the light shimmer this is not it this is bomb and I love how all there products I get smell do good loo makes me want to eat sweets
College Sta, TX
PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette uploaded by Abigail F.
An on-the-go highlighter, blush and bronzer palette with three skin-perfecting, shimmery powders. What it does: Give the impression that you’ve been in the sun without the damaging effects. Creamy Bronze & Brighten Cheek Palette naturally illuminates the face to create an effortless sun-kissed glow that looks natural on every skin tone. Featuring our fan favorites light-attracting Afterglow highlighter and Mineral Glow bronzer along with a new blush shade, Blushing Glow, these versatile, highly pigmented, universally flattering colors work individually or blend well together for a radiant look that lasts. Sleek, modern design makes for the perfect, on-the-go palette that instantly lights up your favorite features and gives your skin an under the sun glow everywhere you go. PÜR products are 100% cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
I received this in the February 2018 Mystery bag. I was delighted to get this palette, the colors are very nice and subtle. They are buildable highlights. The brush that came with it is so adorable! However it is a bit flimsy and I tend to use a different brush for highlighting anyways. It is a nice edition to my mini travel set though. Super helpful when doing a light contour on my nose! The highlights themselves are very smooth, not chunky or super glittery. I highly recommend this for someone who wants a more natural looking highlight without a ton of glitter falling down from the face. I have a fair skin tone and all three of the colors work well for me, depending on the look I’m going for.
Stanley, NC
PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette uploaded by Rachel Y.
These colors are absolutely beautiful and wonderfully pigmented! The palette is going to last me a long time too, especially considering it's a mini palette! They go on really great and would work with such a variety of skin tones. The only one I think I wouldn't wear is "upgrade" because it's a little dark, but it would work beautifully on a darker skin tone. They are shimmery and apply very nicely, a little goes a long way!
Gloucester City, NJ
PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette uploaded by Lacy G.
PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette uploaded by Lacy G.
I love this highlighter I use it every single day! The colors are gorgeous and the highlighting capabilities are amazing. It even comes with a perfect fan brush and is so easy and effortless to apply. I would highly recommend this product for anyone trying to achieve a blinding glow!
Mauldin, SC
PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette uploaded by Kimberly M.
Absolutely love this highlight palette! When in stores I saw the middle color and my heart sunk, hehe. I love the wear of these colors; I wear each of them everyday. I wear one color above my blush, one on my browbone and the other on my cupid's bow and tip of the nose! For the price i think it's worth it, plus how cute is the mini fan brush it comes with!