PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette

Anyone that has bought this, did you feel like the brush it came with was useful to you?
Start your review of PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Windsor, CA
Colors pigments you name it it’s bomb little goes a long way, tried on my boxycharm box
Kendallville, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE amazing all you could need to buttery smooth subtle and blinding!!! 😍😍
St, AB
Nice find in my Boxycharm, the highlighters are warm and elegant, and pair excellently with the contour shades. The highlighters apply lightly, but spread very flatteringly with a thin tapered highlighter brush. I do find the sculptor shades are the stronger half of this palette, being flexible warmer browns that blend out easily. Use a short kabuki or similar to sculpt your contour, and apply the highlight directly overtop for a night out glam.
Winnipeg , MB
It’s a great attempt at a nice summer glow, but for me it just wasn’t worth the price at all. I have warm undertones so the colours didn’t complement me at all. I passed it on to my sons girlfriend, I have yet to hear anything back about her experience with it. The pros- little fallout, pigmentation is decent and long lasting.
Winnipeg
PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette uploaded by Liz M.
I love this. I also need to mention how delicious it smells?! Like vanilla, it made me love this product immediately. Super easy to apply and blend. Also super duper pigmented. Great selection and I would purchase in a second.
this palette works perfectly, the price is good and works for a complete look without investing much you have a look with illuminator, bronzer that works very well and the iluminadoe is very beautiful
This is a really great highlight pallet, although I remember not paying too much for it but when I had a look recently is was quite pricey. It does glow though 🌟
Toronto, ON
I just received this palette recently and I only used the mid section of the palette as highlighter and honestly a little goes a long way, If you use your finger it gives a blinding highlight, if you use a brush it gives you a subtle glow, it works amazingly
Surrey
Do you love chocolate?? Smell this pallet! It looks dark but the pigments are soft and easy to blend. It’s a great product for those who love contouring!
Winnipeg , MB
Love it! I want 20 of them! Fits in purse very lovely on the skin. Recieved in boxycharm. Would love to try other pur products!