PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette

Anyone that has bought this, did you feel like the brush it came with was useful to you?
Start your review of PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Hartford
Purchased at: ULTA
I use it every day. It’s subtle but sassy. I love the way it lays on the skin. My favorite!
bismarck
Purr highlighter will last all day and shows up well. Has some really pretty highlighters!
Herriman, UT
Buildable blind-factor, smells great, blends beautifully. Would definitely purchase again!
Fallbrook, CA
This highlight is so creamy and amazing! It gives my skin such an amazing and healthy glow
Far Rockaway, NY
PUR Cosmetics Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette uploaded by Francisca R.
I like how great it highlights my cheeks. It make my skin look flawless and lasts all day.
San Antonio, TX
My go to highlight when I’m in a rush!! Not to much and not to bright!! It’s just perfect
Oxnard , CA
Great glow on face has a really good pigment on it really light up on the light nice gold
Love these shades! Super flattering and look beautiful and dewy on the skin. Intense glow
coleman wisconsin
The highlight looked a bit flakey on my skin. It was decently pigmented with a gold tone.
My all time favorite highlight! Really makes you pooping! Makes your photos look great!