Pur Cosmetics Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer uploaded by Leanna M.Pur Cosmetics Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer uploaded by kayla h.Pur Cosmetics Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer uploaded by Des T.

BY PÜR COSMETICS

Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer - Create a flawless complexion for today and tomorrow with P?R Cosmetics' 4-in-1 concealer with built-in skincare ingredients. Put an end to unsightly eye lines, dark circles and blemishes for good with salicylic acid, brightening waltheria extract and P?R's problem-solving Ceretin Complex, featuring purified, nonirritating retinol and moisture-maximizing ceramides. Easily blendable and buildable, Disappearing Act brightens, balances and lifts the skin's appearance with minimal effort.SHADE FINDER: Click here to find your shade! - Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer see more...

• I'm looking for a concealer to give me full coverage and I've hea...2 Answers
Maddy L.
Review for: Light
Best concealer I've ever had! Definitely worth the money spent...............
Victoria H.
I love this concealer but sometimes at the end of the day it's creased and looked very oily if I didn't set it well enough. Also it's very easy to blend and I even bought back up because I never want to run out.
Lauren R.
Athens, GA
Review for: Light
I love this concealer! It has great coverage and it's so easy to use! Use a little or a lot so make the perfect look
Briana A.
Crete, IL
Review for: Light
A little definitely goes a very long way! I guarantee that when you go to the store and dab your finger in this, that you will realize this concealer will last you forever and more.. The coverage is BEAUTIFUL!
Mandy H.
Review for: Light
I love this ! i definitely recommend this because it gives me great coverage and feels great on my skin. it lasts me all day without feeling oily or gross.
Michelle M.
Review for: Light
The best concealer for those hard to get dark spots or blemishes. I pick my face a lot so I always need something to cover up my pimples and this concealer does wonders. I do not apply it under my eyes because it is too heavy but I use the 4 in 1 powder right after and I can start my day
claire e.
Pointe-Claire, QC
this concealer is a cream and it has a very smooth and creamy consisteny that is easy to blend. it has a medium to high coverage and the lightest shade can act as a highlighter because of its pink undertone. i love this concealer and i recommand it
Jennifer P.
Aspen Gardens , Plymouth
I really love this concealer. I don't normally use concealer but I received this in a beauty box subscription and thought I'd give it a go. It is great. The texture is so creamy and the coverage is amazing.
Stephanie B.
Kingston, ON
Review for: Light
I love this concealer I had never tried one before but am so impressed with this one! I love this brand!
Sam C.
Review for: Porcelain
Absoltuley recommend this product as well as their primer. Its animal cruelty free and available at shoppers
Stephanie W.
I'm looking for a concealer to give me full coverage and I've heard this one is good but I am wondering if this one will do the job. Does anyone know if this is medium or full coverage?