BY PÜR COSMETICS

Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer - Create a flawless complexion for today and tomorrow with P?R Cosmetics' 4-in-1 concealer with built-in skincare ingredients. Put an end to unsightly eye lines, dark circles and blemishes for good with salicylic acid, brightening waltheria extract and P?R's problem-solving Ceretin Complex, featuring purified, nonirritating retinol and moisture-maximizing ceramides. Easily blendable and buildable, Disappearing Act brightens, balances and lifts the skin's appearance with minimal effort.SHADE FINDER: Click here to find your shade! - Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer see more...

• I'm looking for a concealer to give me full coverage and ...2 Answers
Pur Cosmetics Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer
  • "i love this ! i definitely recommend this because it gives me great coverage and feels great on my skin. it lasts me all day without feeling oily or gross. " in 3 reviews
  • "this concealer is a cream and it has a very smooth and creamy consisteny that is easy to blend. it has a medium to high coverage and the lightest shade can act as a highlighter because of its pink undertone. i love this concealer and i recommand it " in 2 reviews
Influinsta F.
Review for: Medium more...
I really like this concealer. It has good coverage and does not appear Camry on my skin which is combination. I use this to cover blemishes and in the summer under my eyes. I will buy this again since it is a nice concealer.
Meghan E.
Kingston
Review for: Light more...
Okay so first let me say this product is beautifully packaged . It's long lasting and applies with ease. However on me personally it appeared cakey and thick looking after a couple of hours. I'm giving it a 3 because it is a decent product I've seen it work well on others just not really for those whom have dry skin on occasion.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
Review for: Porcelain, Light more...
I really like this line it don't break my face out it is light weight it doesn't wear off I also love there eyeshadow very pigmented which is awesome so for the price it's actually a very amazing product they did great on this line I love this line and I love Lorac and a bunch of different other ones of course I'm it I'm it match a lot especially when I get the chance to actually go crazy inside Ulta or Amazon or Ebay I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants great coverage lightweight makes your skin look flawless and try they're at their eyeshadows they've got an amazing line of eyeshadows and lipsticks and lip glosses the whole line is amazing
Victoria H.
I love this concealer but sometimes at the end of the day it's creased and looked very oily if I didn't set it well enough. Also it's very easy to blend and I even bought back up because I never want to run out.
Miranda K.
Spring Grove, PA
Love this concealer it went on so smoothly and blended in to get rid of any marks and unwanted red spots. I love how easy it is to use and a little goes an extremely long way
Dade C.
Review for: Dark more...
This concealer was oily in texture but appeared very pasty on my skin, I could not find the best color top match. this The colors were limited and dry feeling. although Although I like the other concealer Pur carries in the pen, which is more moisturizing and I was able to find a match. A little goes a long way with both types of concealer. It did not seem to conceal but reveal more, in my opinon. I will stick with the pen, the results were more natural. I noticed a few breakouts as well with the concealer.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
Review for: Light more...
This stuff is literally a miracle worker. Hides every flaw you want it to. Can go from a soft sheer coverage but can easily build up to full coverage. This is perfect for my oily skin but I have heard that if you’re dry it may not be a good fit! I overall love this stuff and love PUR.
Michelle M.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Light more...
The best concealer for those hard to get dark spots or blemishes. I pick my face a lot so I always need something to cover up my pimples and this concealer does wonders. I do not apply it under my eyes because it is too heavy but I use the 4 in 1 powder right after and I can start my day
Chelsea V.
Carnegie, PA
This stuff is incredible. They are not exaggerating with the "disappearing act" name, on first application I could barely tell it wasn't my actual skin, it blended that well! Yes, the price is steep-ish, but it is well worth it. It's light and somehow still provides amazing coverage. Definitely recommended!
Sandi V.
I used this a few years ago for 2 1/2 years and really liked it. It was great with my oily skin. It started to cause breakouts and started having harmonal changes with my skin. I haven't tried the liquid though.
Stephanie W.
I'm looking for a concealer to give me full coverage and I've heard this one is good but I am wondering if this one will do the job. Does anyone know if this is medium or full coverage?