Pur Cosmetics Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer uploaded by Leanna M.Pur Cosmetics Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer uploaded by kayla h.Pur Cosmetics Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer uploaded by Des T.

BY PÜR COSMETICS

Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer - Create a flawless complexion for today and tomorrow with P?R Cosmetics' 4-in-1 concealer with built-in skincare ingredients. Put an end to unsightly eye lines, dark circles and blemishes for good with salicylic acid, brightening waltheria extract and P?R's problem-solving Ceretin Complex, featuring purified, nonirritating retinol and moisture-maximizing ceramides. Easily blendable and buildable, Disappearing Act brightens, balances and lifts the skin's appearance with minimal effort.SHADE FINDER: Click here to find your shade! - Disappearing Act 4-In-1 Concealer see more...

• I'm looking for a concealer to give me full coverage and I've hea...2 Answers
Sandi V.
I used this a few years ago for 2 1/2 years and really liked it. It was great with my oily skin. It started to cause breakouts and started having harmonal changes with my skin. I haven't tried the liquid though.
Angela S.
Review for: Light
I use this now and it's great! It really helps cover up imperfections and it lasts a pretty long time! I have yellow undertoned skin and this works out great for me. I'd recommend this to many people!
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I am biracial and this is one of the few Concealers that 1) actually matches my skin tone. 2) covers flawlessly 3) blends in without looking caked on. Truly one of the best I've used.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Excelente polvo para sellar el maquillaje y para hacer que el maquillaje dure mas, para quitar el brillo de la cara también! ! Excelente!
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
Review for: Porcelain, Light
I really like this line it don't break my face out it is light weight it doesn't wear off I also love there eyeshadow very pigmented which is awesome so for the price it's actually a very amazing product they did great on this line I love this line and I love Lorac and a bunch of different other ones of course I'm it I'm it match a lot especially when I get the chance to actually go crazy inside Ulta or Amazon or Ebay I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants great coverage lightweight makes your skin look flawless and try they're at their eyeshadows they've got an amazing line of eyeshadows and lipsticks and lip glosses the whole line is amazing
Chelsea V.
Carnegie, PA
This stuff is incredible. They are not exaggerating with the "disappearing act" name, on first application I could barely tell it wasn't my actual skin, it blended that well! Yes, the price is steep-ish, but it is well worth it. It's light and somehow still provides amazing coverage. Definitely recommended!
Dade C.
Review for: Dark
This concealer was oily in texture but appeared very pasty on my skin, I could not find the best color top match. this The colors were limited and dry feeling. although Although I like the other concealer Pur carries in the pen, which is more moisturizing and I was able to find a match. A little goes a long way with both types of concealer. It did not seem to conceal but reveal more, in my opinon. I will stick with the pen, the results were more natural. I noticed a few breakouts as well with the concealer.
Melanie S.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Dark
I'm amazed at how well this concealer works because I've bought mineral makeup before end even though I know it's healthier and doesn't make me break out at all unlike other makeup it never really works on covering blemishes.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Medium
This isn't the best concealer if you're looking for something to give you full coverage. Not only that but it wasn't my shade but if it was I would consider it decent.
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Tan
I really love this brand great products covers great and I really love their liquid foundation I buy there products at kohls
Stephanie W.
I'm looking for a concealer to give me full coverage and I've heard this one is good but I am wondering if this one will do the job. Does anyone know if this is medium or full coverage?