6 colors available

BY PÜR COSMETICS

Bling 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15 - PR Cosmetics' best-selling, cult-favorite mineral foundation gets a 10th anniversary makeover. Adored worldwide for its lightweight feel and no-mess, no-stress application, this all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has been clinically proven to correct, prevent and interrupt your biggest skin concerns - even after the makeup comes off!What makes PR's 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup so unique?Pure, pressed mineral pigment delivers flawless, breathable coverage for all skin tones and types.Proprietary Ceretin Complex helps smooth, firm and lift the skin's appearance for an ageless complexion.Waltheria extract naturally brightens the look of dark spots and discoloration for a more even skin tone.Experience 60 seconds to flawless coverage and 60 days to a flawless complexion. - Bling 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15 see more...

• Why doesn't this come with a applicator!?!?? I got this for a quick...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Carima O.
Carima O.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased this powder solely because I thought the packaging was amazing. I ordered it online so I was not able to see the true color. I really wish this company would broaden the line as far as color. As a chocolate girl
This powder doesn't not even come close to being my shade but, I can use it to set my highlight under my eye.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Marysville, WA
I have this powder due to an associate at ulta recommending it for me... the shade I was given was too light and the next shade up was too dark. It seems like there's not much variety in available shades which is very unfortunate. I don't have much to say because I can't really use a product that makes me look like a ghost 😔
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Let's be honest I bought this for the packaging it is a great powder foundation but the packaging is so cheap mine litterly broke within a few days and I am not hard on my makeup at all this is the first thing that's ever broke from just opening it up and it was the packaging that broke not the powder, so now my pretty packaging is worthless and I'm so upset with pur for putting out cheap packaging on a 10th anniversary edition and I went to replace it at their website and of course they dont have any left so they are sending the original like what really
Denisha C.
Denisha C.
Tucson , AZ
Review for: Golden Dark
Sooooo I think this product has a lot of potential. It's not quite what I like to use on the face or recommend to guests either. The powder is a little dry and doesn't apply as well as it could on the skin. The color range is a little interesting, it either has a lot of yellow or mainly a crazy amount of pink. I think it could be a great product with a little color upgrades and a smoother, creamier consistency.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Review for: Golden Medium
there are only two powder foundations i will ever use and this is one of them! i have dry skin and this doesn't cause any issues with that. it makes my skin look FLAWLESS and doesn't look cakey when applied on top of foundation as well. so amazing!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the mineral foundation to end all
Mineral foundation. FULL converage, but feels super light on your skin. It even acts as a concealer, which is perfect for my super dark circles. This is BY FAR my favorite beauty product ever, and I used to recommend it to all my guests at Ulta.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
I've been searching for a new foundation that suits my skins needs. I have large pores and combo skin. This has gave me a nice and flawless look without making me greasy!
Billie G.
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
Review for: Light Tan
I love pur cosmetics 😍 and this foundation really helps me out! It is great quality and has truly lasted me! Definitely will be purchasing again 😍
Tara C.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Light
YES, YES AND YES! I love this powder! It goes on smooth, good coverages. It has multiple purposes and great price.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Panorama City , CA
I am super obsessed with this product it has giving me life it has help me with my skin acne and has deleted all of my blemishes and sun spots. I am very happy with this product. Love Love
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Why doesn't this come with a applicator!?!?? I got this for a quick touch up powder, but I'm not carrying around a brush. What is your opinion on this?