BY PUR®

2-Stage Filter Model FM-3333B Enjoy Healthy Clean Water Installs Quickly with Just 1-Click 1 Removes 99.99% of Microbial Cysts 3 Reduces 99% of Lead, 97% of Chlorine ~ Also Reduces Mercury Many More Contaminants 5 The First Leading Brand Shown to Reduce Trace Levels of Pharmaceuticals* 4 Easy Push-Button Release The improved, next generation of PUR faucet mounts is at your service. With high-quality construction, 1-click installation, and easy push-button release, there s never been an easier or more reliable way to get PUR filtered water. Each PUR 2-stage filter gives you 100 gallons of clean, healthy, great-tasting water. White 2 Stage Filter. Filters up to 100 Gallons 378 Liters Stage 1: Added Layer to Trap Sediment 2 Stage 2: Contaminant Removal br The Activated Carbon Filter Removes 99.9% of Microbial Cysts, Cryptospordium Giardia br In Addition R see more...

• Could you live without a water filter?1 Answers
  • How often should the filter be replaced and does this model indic...1 Answers
  • I have well water. Is this just as effective with well water?1 Answers
PUR Classicclear Water Filtration System
  • "The water tastes great and the attatchment fit our faucet perfectly, many other brands don't fit well." in 11 reviews
  • "saves you money so you don't have to buy bottled water all the time and makes a big difference in the way your water tastes." in 11 reviews
  • "I didn't mind spending the extra money for my PUR it took out all of the nasty junk in my water and taste so much better!" in 9 reviews
  • "I save so much money having this on my faucet and now i dont have to drive across town to get clean fresh water.Also im saving on buying bottled water.Would recommend this to all my friends and family." in 8 reviews
  • "We used to go through 2 cases of water a week, but now we dont spend that money and are not using so many plastic bottles!" in 8 reviews
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
If you want to save money Buy water bottles and that is of good quality this filter is for you, has a sensor that tells you when to change it marking the color red and green indicates that the water is being purified and is act to prepare the milk Of your baby that is the best of the best. I would definitely buy again, satisfied customer
Rachel P.
Foodie Expert
I am so glad that I was able to purchase this product. It completely changes the taste of our city/tap water. It helps motivate my family to drink more water because of the difference it makes. The product is pricey and you have to buy filters every three months so make sure you are aware of the investment. I fill like the pros outweigh the cons by a long shot!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Foodie Expert
We were buying plastic water bottles and it was getting so expensive! This filter was life saving, not to mention money saving! My faucet water no longer has an iron taste to it. Love my filter!! Easy to put on as well.
Kat S.
Durham, NH
Perhaps I am strange, but I love the taste of some bottled waters. My husband says no water has a taste and I beg to differ. I've used Britta filter products in the past and decided to by this Pur water filtration system when I became pregnant with my second baby. It worked great at first. However, the filter cracked and so when we'd turn it on water would drain all over the back of the sink. After replacing it, the second one did the same. Being that I paid about $50 for it at the time we just taped it up and continued to get the money's worth out of it. The water had a crisp taste that I enjoy but it was a hassle when it would crack and make a mess. Once we bought a house this went out the window completely. This is not designed to be used with fancy faucets and would not fit on our new kitchen faucet.
Kat D.
Foodie Expert
Game changer in my house. I used to use the the brita pitchers but they took up so much room in my fridge and I was always afraid the weight of a full pitcher would break the shelf. But now with this system I don't worry about that, I always have clean water instantly without waiting for the water to filter. I really enjoy this and can't believe it too me so long to try. Don't waste your time filling the pitcher then waiting for the water, get one of these and save yourself time!
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
Foodie Expert
I just bought this not even an hour ago and love it! I've had my eye on this for years and when we finally installed it, my husband and I looked at each other and thought, why didn't we do this earlier?! It's affordable - I think we got ours for about $35 and it was so easy to install, less that 5 minutes. Flip of a switch and you get filtered water. Now we can clear some space in the fridge and save on the larger filter replacements for that pitcher. Great investment.
Debby E.
Sherman, TX
My husband is finicky about his water, so he brought this home because he was tired of using the Brita picther. We could fill it about 10 times a day as far as he's concerned, for drinking, ice, and cooking. (I said he was finicky) He brought this home one day and we tried it. We like it much better. All we have to do is turn the lever and the water is filtered. No more waiting for it to filter thru the bucket into the picther! Only thing is the refills are high.
Amanda C.
Summitville, OH
I live in a very rural area and I have a well. Have you tasted well water? It's not the best. I bought my PUR about a year ago and I'm never looking back! It isn't the cheapest, but if you look online or in your newspaper ads you can occasionally find some coupons. I didn't mind spending the extra money for my PUR it took out all of the nasty junk in my water and taste so much better! It lasts me for about 3 months which i consider a good time and a good investments. Think about how much water you would have to buy in that 3 months!?
Lauren R.
Plainview, NY
Foodie Expert
I love that it attaches to my sink and I don't have to worry about a pitcher to fill up in my fridge. I wish the filters lasted longer and I didn't have to replace them as often. Also, I wish they were a little less expensive, but I've gotten coupons and used additional coupons at Bed Bath & Beyond to offset the cost a bit.
Nicole G.
Binghamton , NY
Foodie Expert
I purchased this at Walmart about a year ago because I live in the City and don't care for the taste of city water. It filters my water very well and I don't have to worry about the sediments that I previously had in my water, getting into my body. I hated making ice and then always seeing something floating around after the ice melted. Gross! But with my filter I no longer have that problem. I have minimal upkeep with it and will continue to use it.
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Would you consider this a smart purchase?
Heather M.
Do you have to replace a filter on this? If so. How often and how much do they cost?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does the water taste good?
Lee Anne R.
Monticello, IN
We have hard well water and use a water softener. If you do,too, would you recommend that we try this to improve our water quality?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does the water taste more like bottled water or boiled water?