PUR Classic 11 Cup Pitcher with LED

by PUR

#13 in Water Filters

PUR 11 Cup Classic Pitcher with Flaster Flow Filter

How fast is water ready to drink?
Do you have to change the filters often? And does it take out a taste like some towns water has??
I always wanted to try this a little confused I actually use a coffee filter to filter my tap water before putting it in the freezer or using detox order?
Start your review of PUR Classic 11 Cup Pitcher with LED!
Product Highlights
Like most people, I questioned whether or not there would be any actual difference between regular tap water and filtered Pur water.in reviews
My brother got me one for my birthday a few years ago because I had been complaining about how terrible the water tasted at my college.in reviews
So I had to always be bottled water and since I love to drink a lot of water this became very costly for a family of 3.in reviews
...pitcher lid tips over when I'm pouring water and I'm left in a pool of filtered water, all over my kitchen floor.in reviews
best investment nice fresh clean water that is always cold, and you very rarely have to fill it because it hold so much waterin reviews
April M.
1,559 reviews
PUR Classic 11 Cup Pitcher with LED uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Target
I am a huge fan of this PUR Pitcher with LED Indicator - CR6000C it is easy to fill and easy to read with the LED indicator. You can know instantly whenever you need to replace your refill. I use it for every thing from my dogs water to cooking water. I trust it more than I trust the tap. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a water filter pitcher.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
I just found that this product was a little too big for me and he took up a lot of space in the fridge raider is why is why I’m not thrilled
Brittany E.
Fairfield
Very satisfied with this water filter. Have had no issues with the sensor telling you that it is time to change the filter. It is super easy to change the filter, the only issue is that it takes 5-6 minutes while changing the filter so you kind of need to plan ahead. Water tastes fantastic and it really isn't a hassle as long as you remember to keep filling the pitcher up after you pour glasses of water. Would recommend!
Johanna A.
It's a great size water container, also the water flavor after using the filter is pretty good. The water in this city has a lot of calcium and minerals that we don't really want in our water, but with this filters we don't have to care anymore about it.
Ellen C.
I drink about 60 ozs of water a day. It gets expensive if it’s always bottled water and I don’t think it can be good for the environment either. Tap water on the other hand tastes horrible and it is full of contamination so the put water filter pitcher is a win win.
Contina G.
Chunky, MS
1,039 reviews
I love the pure water filter it works wonderful I use it at work to fill up my big cup to make sure I get plenty of water and the purifying system works great I really like pure water system it's wonderful it was an expensive and I would recommend this product to everyone I love it
Karen A.
Fairfield, CA
I absolutely hate when my Brita (or even my older PUR) filter pitcher lid tips over when I'm pouring water and I'm left in a pool of filtered water, all over my kitchen floor. This filter pitcher rocks. The lid stays on, and my water tastes like liquid gold. I received this complimentary product from Influenster to try out, and I have been pleased. The only annoying thing is sometimes when my sink has stuff in it, it's a pain to get the huge pitcher under the faucet. But whatever, small price to pay for clean water.
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
I love this because it has an LED light and you could see what you’re doing I’ll change my filter every six months this keeps my water it’s fresh and it’s convenient the lid stays on it doesn’t spill like other products I have had I definitely recommend
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,344 reviews
I keep this in my fridge for cold water! I don't like chemicals in my drinking water! This is the best pitcher that filters your water I luv this one!
Gauri C.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Target
This is a very convenient product. Inexpensive and great for drinking clean water. Easy to replace and is available online
Ask a question to the Influenster community...