PUR Best-Sellers Mascara Trifecta 3 Pc Mini Mascara Collection uploaded by Wendy C.

BY PÜR COSMETICS

Best-Sellers Mascara Trifecta 3 Pc Mini Mascara Collection - Try all three of PR' fan-favorite mascara formulas! Each mascara comes in a deluxe-size which makes ensuring your lashes always look their best easier than ever.A $45 value!Includes:Big Look Mascara With Argan Oil (0.12 oz)Triple Threat Slimline Mascara (0.08 oz)Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara (0.17 oz) - Best-Sellers Mascara Trifecta 3 Pc Mini Mascara Collection see more...

Kaylee P.
Noblesville, IN
Pür has some incredible mascara! It brings my eyelashes out a lot, and although it’s on the higher end price-wise, it’s worth it. The only complaint I have is that it clamps up sometimes. Other than that, I highly recommend!
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
First time using Pur Big Look lengthening mascara with Argan oil and it does exactly what it's intended to do, lengthens, and more. The brush is great, adds volume . Yes I would totally buy again..... PUR Best-Sellers Mascara Trifecta 3 Pc Mini Mascara Collection
Sarah C.
I love this, you can really sample out the mascara’s from the brand without paying for the expensive price for just one tube. It lasts me a full day at school from 7:30 to 3:00, and each mascara does what it says it does. I would defiantly repurchase!
jazmine M.
Where would I buy this mascara? I have really short eyelashes an want them to look good . I use the store brands an want something I really like .
Kristin B.
Cleveland , OH
This is the best mascara! It makes my eyelashes so long and it's never clunky. You can even add more on hours later and no clumps
Alexandra D.
Watertown, MA
Love the pink bottle one. Super good application. Doesn’t chunk off. The other too are alright.
Marissa V.
Loooove these mascaras. Gives your lashes great volume! Gives volume with one application
t z.
I love the argan oil mascara. It leaves my lashes feeling stronger and a lot darker. I wear this whenever I am looking for a subtle look. The only draw back is that it is not waterproff and runs whenver water is applied. But otherwise happy with the product 👍
Marielena M.
If there's something I have to say about this perfect trifecta is that it actually works. It gives my lashes so much length and color that it makes them seem as if they were falsies, a look I love to achieve but often find hard to get. 100% recommended!
Good but not great. Some will curl, give volume, but you will need to use all three to get the best results and that's not the idea of mascara