Home & GardenKitchen & DiningWater FiltersPUR
Basic Faucet Filtration System, Black Finish

PUR Basic Faucet Filtration System, Black Finish

by PUR

PUR Basic Faucet Filtration System, Black Finish with Basic Filter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PUR Basic Faucet Filtration System, Black Finish!
Kassondera W.
Middleburg, PA
I love this filtration system! Before using this I didn’t really like to drink water. But now my water taste much better! I’m not afraid to drink it from the faucet anymore! If your not a big water drinker I would recommend using a filtration system like this!
Ashley M.
Morristown, TN
I love using my filter water it makes my water taste alot better I think .bc I'm not fan water I can taste difference without using it
Melanie R.
Ocala, FL
PUR Basic Faucet Filtration System, Black Finish uploaded by Melanie R.
It does it’s job for a while but you always have to stay on top of changing the filter constantly which can get annoying and expensive.
Rachael H.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolute game changer for drinking water. So much more convenient than having to put a filtered pitcher in the fridge. Can almost always find a coupon on replacement filters or a good deal for some at a wholesale club.
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Based on my honest opinion, this does a great job at filtering out impurities of our well water. Water doesn’t taste gross with using it. Easy to install and replacement filters are easy to find.
Danielle R.
I live in an area where the water quality tends to have a lot of metal. I use one of these filters on both my kitchen and my laundry room taps. There's a handy indicator that lets you know when the filter needs to be changed, and swapping them out is super easy
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,087 reviews
I simply love this filtration system. I hate buying water bottles, because I drink lots of water! It last for quite some time and makes tap water taste better!
Udita R.
Wheeling, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very bad experience with this product, I am not satisfied and don’t wanna buy again
Melissa I.
Boaz, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very good water filtration system, I can definitely tell a difference in tapwater using this device. The only bad thing is it is kind of expensive when it comes to replacing the water filters for it. But other than that I love it and will continue using it because it does make a big difference.
Yoheidy M.
Bronx, NY
This water filtering faucet system is really effective. Water filters well. But honestly the filter doesn’t last long

Looking for your answer?