BY PÜR COSMETICS

By combining high-quality skincare ingredients with complexion-perfecting pigments, this new 12-hour demi-matte foundation instantly perfects the look of skin while helping to correct problem areas over time. Its weightless and full coverage formula masks imperfections, pores and fine lines all day without cracking, separating or fading – fitting into your busy lifestyle by eliminating the need for touchups throughout the day. Formulated with agave extract, green tea, ginseng, B vitamins and PÜR’s proprietary Ceretin® Complex, this unique formula moisturizes and plumps the skin while stimulating the skin’s renewal process and fighting signs of aging. Helping you love the skin you’re in, it’s makeup that gives you the confidence to bare it all.

Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Review for: Golden Medium more...
This foundation is a lot of work to apply and blend in order to get the most skin like look you can get. That is probably why they recommend using their fancy brush. Which I was too cheap to buy. If you are willing to spend the time to blend I think when first applied it looks pretty good. It looks even better after setting with powder. The color was really nice on me and it created a nice medium coverage with one layer. I felt like it looked flattering and really evened out my skin tone if you are just looking with the normal eye. Did it cover my acne and acne scars well? Not total coverage. I would need to apply concealer to get better coverage or possibly a second layer. With how thick the product was I didn't feel I would like how heavy the product would be for 2 layers.

The product felt moisturizing on the skin and I did not feel dry at the end of the day. I had no shine from this product at any time in the day. If you see shine in the photos see blog exploringmakeupinmy40s. blogspot, it is my lighting and not oil production. Was it skin like, not really. I could see it on the skin but I am SUPER picky on this one. If I was in a hurry I wouldn't use this as I needed loads of time to blend it in. When the product is warmed to your skin it looks like a powdery finish. That is why I needed the setting powder it smoothed it out more so it looked airbrushed. I think the It cosmetics powder was ok for this but I haven't really explored powders much since they can be drying for mature skin. If you have any recommendations I am all ears!
My pink cheeks come thru but they are rather toned down with one layer. By 8 hours the pink was more pronounced. I do think this foundation does have pretty good staying power. Most of my face was covered for the 12 hour period. Just around my nose and chin which were showing thru due to my issues noted above. However my pinkness did come thru more towards the 8 hours but it looked pretty good even for the 12 hours. Fades nicely. I didn't feel like my pores were out there and not too polka dot. I would need to touch up though if I was to go out again in the evening around the nose and chin. Around 8 hours my forehead wrinkles started to come back out too. So can they claim 12 hours..hmm not for me but super close. I suppose if I had applied 2 layers maybe it could go that long.
Now lets talk about the supposedly good things in the product to help with "Skin Perfecting". I am not sure I feel like it was plumping in any way but I can say it wasn't drying for me. Does the ginseng, Agave, green tea, B vitamins and Special Ceretin Complex help with anti aging.. who knows. I am not a skin scientist.. I think the ingredients have promise. Green Tea is an antioxidant and helps provide anti bacterial properties, Agave is supposed to help with wrinkles, Vitamin B helps with the top layer of skin to retain moisture, Ginseng is an antioxidant and is supposed to tone and brighten skin. The Ceretin complex is supposed to have all sorts of goodies in it to help with smoothing lines and wrinkles with things like retinol. I think to really see the affects you would need to use this for a while. I am all about products that multi task. Which is why I picked this product up in the first place.
Do I love it, like it or hate it.. I am just on the fence on this one so I am going to go with like it. I like the look when first applied and I like the skin care ingredients. However it is difficult to apply and it looks powdery on the skin not very skin like. It fades at around 8 hours for me as well. I think I will keep it though and try it out in 2 layers to see if it is better for me and if the anti-aging skin benefits are helpful. Hope this helps you decide if you want to give this product a go or not!
Martha M.
FELIZ SÁBADO AMIGAS!!
@purcosmetics
Bare It All Foundation es la combinación de ingredientes para el cuidado de la piel de alta calidad y pigmentos que perfeccionan la piel. Esta nueva base semi mate de 12 horas mejora al instante la apariencia de la piel y ayuda a corregir las áreas problemáticas con el tiempo. Su fórmula ingrávida y de cobertura total enmascara la imperfecciones, poros y líneas finas todo el día sin agrietarse, separarse ni desvanecerse.

Formulada con extracto de agave, té verde, ginseng, vitaminas B y el Complejo Ceretin® patentado por PÜR, esta fórmula única humecta y llena la piel mientras estimula el proceso de renovación de la piel y combate los signos del envejecimiento.

@purcosmetics
Bare It All Foundation is the combination of high quality skincare ingredients and complexion-perfecting pigments. This new 12-hour demi-matte foundation instantly perfects the look of skin while helping to correct problem areas over time. Its weightless and full coverage formula masks imperfections, pores and fine lines all day without cracking, separating or fading.
Paula M.
McAllen , TX
Review for: Tan, Golden Medium more...
I received a trial sample of this in my voxbox, and the two shades I mixed were golden medium and tan. My shade would be Light tan I'm assuming because it's the middle shade of the two.

This foundation definitely needs a primer but is very good with one. It is full coverage just like my becca complexion creme but less on the price point.

Just like my becca it is good for combination skin dry or oily skin will have to depend on the primer/moisturizer or both that you choose

Now since it is FULL COVERAGE like all full coverage I've used a synthetic buffing brush is the best way to apply it and 2 thin layers max if you REALLY HAVE TO.  Remember foundation is a base to EVEN OUT skin tone. Marks and such is a concealer's job! This is very important because this is how full coverage foundation's end up being cakey!

I always put some on my face then blend with a brush NOT directly on a brush. Then I blend and dab it on, after that, I go on to my under eye concealer that I also use on my face then use a beauty blender that's when I'll go over parts that I may see as a streak of some sort. Then I'll set but I usually just use 1 layer. Hope this helps!
Katie E.
Warwick, NY
Review for: Light Tan more...
I purchased this product at ulta. One of the employees helped me match my skin and she applied some on me to make sure i liked it before buying. At first glance it was great and I was really excited about the product. After trying to apply it myself at home, I found that it’s hard to blend and my face was very patchy and uneven. I’m still going to try it out more with different brushes to blend. So far a beauty blender hasn’t worked well to blend this foundation. However, I do like how light it feels on your face and the ingredients appear to be good for your skin and helps to moisturize.
Krystal A.
Eugene
Review for: Light Tan more...
This is the big girl foundation! When it's properly applied it creates a gorgeous, long-lasting finish that looks natural and fresh all day. When it's not properly applied, it's a hot mess. To get that perfected finish, I use a rich, oil free moisturizer to prime my face, then I apply this foundation with the Bare Minerals Complexion Perfector Brush. The key is to use a precision brush with a tapered tip to get a smooth coverage around the nose and eyes. The thing to remember with this foundation is this: less is more! A tiny little dab (think lentil size) on my foundation brush gives me the perfect amount of coverage and looks great. If I use a beauty blender or similar type sponge, it just doesn't blend right for me. While I love this foundation very much, it takes time and some effort to get it on right. It's not the kind of foundation I can throw on quickly in the morning and run out the door. The high quality coverage, natural looking finish and long-lasting wear-ability makes this foundation well worth the effort in my opinion, but I still keep a quick and easier-to-blend foundation as backup for times when I need to get out the door in a hurry.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation left a lot to desire. First of all, I don't think the tube style packaging is very effective because it is so thick when it comes out and I find it messy. The thick product feels just as thick when applied to the face. It feels heavy sitting on your skin. I also found even with a quality primer under it, it started wearing off early in the day. I found no benefits of wearing it. It cause me to break out and I think from the heaviness of the thick foundation that sat on my face all day. It cleaned off easy but that's about the only positive I can think of really
Ashley W.
Atlanta
Review for: Light, Porcelain more...
Pretty sure this is my new favorite foundation. It is light and doesn’t cake up in the wrinkles and fine lines on my face. It lasts all day and I don’t see it coming off. It does great with contouring and such afterwards and a perfect color match.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I had the hardest time deciding whether or not I like this product. I've used it several times in the past and felt it was just nothing special. Plus, the porcelain shade is way yellow and there are definitely lighter shades out there. I rediscovered it this morning and gave it another go. I finally figured out what it was that was holding me back from loving this. It's a dryer formula. Even with a damp sponge, I find it very difficult to spread and blend around my face. It doesn't oxidize which is nice, but looked even worse after powdering. It has average coverage and I just think it's overpriced for what it is. Might be nice for oilier gals though.
Cynthia A.
Swedesboro, NJ
Oh my God I absolutely love the way this foundation makes my skin look. I seriously look flawless . It's a semi Matt and you do have to work fast because it drys fast but the finish result make worth working fast. IT DO NOT ANY FRAGRANCE WHICH IS GOOD IT LAST PRETTY MUCH
IT does hold on pretty much all day it's worh.
Haley D.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Light Tan more...
I adore this foundation over every other foundation I have ever used in my life!!! I don’t get acne with this foundation. It’s long wearing. It’s the perfect color fit. And it soooo light weight! I can’t even feel it on my face!! There’s a matching loose powder and they go together great! This foundation doesn’t mess with my other products either. everything lays on very well! This is by far the best foundation I’ve ever used!
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Who has tried this ?? What are your feelings and skin type?? Super curious...thank you in advance
Jocelyn C.
San Jose, CA
I am looking for something to give me flawless coverage without looking super cakey...this seems like a good candidate. Can you get totally full coverage from this?
Teresa P.
What primers work well with this foundation? Anyone?
Michelle H.
Cape May
What primers do you suggest with this foundation?
Heidi B.
I have really fair skin...like super fair. Does anyone know if the lightest shade of PÜR Bare It All™ 4-in-1 Skin-Perfecting Foundation would work for my skin color?