BY PÜR COSMETICS

By combining high-quality skincare ingredients with complexion-perfecting pigments, this new 12-hour demi-matte foundation instantly perfects the look of skin while helping to correct problem areas over time. Its weightless and full coverage formula masks imperfections, pores and fine lines all day without cracking, separating or fading – fitting into your busy lifestyle by eliminating the need for touchups throughout the day. Formulated with agave extract, green tea, ginseng, B vitamins and PÜR’s proprietary Ceretin® Complex, this unique formula moisturizes and plumps the skin while stimulating the skin’s renewal process and fighting signs of aging. Helping you love the skin you’re in, it’s makeup that gives you the confidence to bare it all.

Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Review for: Golden Medium more...
This foundation is a lot of work to apply and blend in order to get the most skin like look you can get. That is probably why they recommend using their fancy brush. Which I was too cheap to buy. If you are willing to spend the time to blend I think when first applied it looks pretty good. It looks even better after setting with powder. The color was really nice on me and it created a nice medium coverage with one layer. I felt like it looked flattering and really evened out my skin tone if you are just looking with the normal eye. Did it cover my acne and acne scars well? Not total coverage. I would need to apply concealer to get better coverage or possibly a second layer. With how thick the product was I didn't feel I would like how heavy the product would be for 2 layers.

The product felt moisturizing on the skin and I did not feel dry at the end of the day. I had no shine from this product at any time in the day. If you see shine in the photos see blog exploringmakeupinmy40s. blogspot, it is my lighting and not oil production. Was it skin like, not really. I could see it on the skin but I am SUPER picky on this one. If I was in a hurry I wouldn't use this as I needed loads of time to blend it in. When the product is warmed to your skin it looks like a powdery finish. That is why I needed the setting powder it smoothed it out more so it looked airbrushed. I think the It cosmetics powder was ok for this but I haven't really explored powders much since they can be drying for mature skin. If you have any recommendations I am all ears!
My pink cheeks come thru but they are rather toned down with one layer. By 8 hours the pink was more pronounced. I do think this foundation does have pretty good staying power. Most of my face was covered for the 12 hour period. Just around my nose and chin which were showing thru due to my issues noted above. However my pinkness did come thru more towards the 8 hours but it looked pretty good even for the 12 hours. Fades nicely. I didn't feel like my pores were out there and not too polka dot. I would need to touch up though if I was to go out again in the evening around the nose and chin. Around 8 hours my forehead wrinkles started to come back out too. So can they claim 12 hours..hmm not for me but super close. I suppose if I had applied 2 layers maybe it could go that long.
Now lets talk about the supposedly good things in the product to help with "Skin Perfecting". I am not sure I feel like it was plumping in any way but I can say it wasn't drying for me. Does the ginseng, Agave, green tea, B vitamins and Special Ceretin Complex help with anti aging.. who knows. I am not a skin scientist.. I think the ingredients have promise. Green Tea is an antioxidant and helps provide anti bacterial properties, Agave is supposed to help with wrinkles, Vitamin B helps with the top layer of skin to retain moisture, Ginseng is an antioxidant and is supposed to tone and brighten skin. The Ceretin complex is supposed to have all sorts of goodies in it to help with smoothing lines and wrinkles with things like retinol. I think to really see the affects you would need to use this for a while. I am all about products that multi task. Which is why I picked this product up in the first place.
Do I love it, like it or hate it.. I am just on the fence on this one so I am going to go with like it. I like the look when first applied and I like the skin care ingredients. However it is difficult to apply and it looks powdery on the skin not very skin like. It fades at around 8 hours for me as well. I think I will keep it though and try it out in 2 layers to see if it is better for me and if the anti-aging skin benefits are helpful. Hope this helps you decide if you want to give this product a go or not!
Martha M.
Review for: Light Tan more...
FELIZ SÁBADO AMIGAS!!
@purcosmetics
Bare It All Foundation es la combinación de ingredientes para el cuidado de la piel de alta calidad y pigmentos que perfeccionan la piel. Esta nueva base semi mate de 12 horas mejora al instante la apariencia de la piel y ayuda a corregir las áreas problemáticas con el tiempo. Su fórmula ingrávida y de cobertura total enmascara la imperfecciones, poros y líneas finas todo el día sin agrietarse, separarse ni desvanecerse.

Formulada con extracto de agave, té verde, ginseng, vitaminas B y el Complejo Ceretin® patentado por PÜR, esta fórmula única humecta y llena la piel mientras estimula el proceso de renovación de la piel y combate los signos del envejecimiento.

@purcosmetics
Bare It All Foundation is the combination of high quality skincare ingredients and complexion-perfecting pigments. This new 12-hour demi-matte foundation instantly perfects the look of skin while helping to correct problem areas over time. Its weightless and full coverage formula masks imperfections, pores and fine lines all day without cracking, separating or fading.
Paula M.
McAllen , TX
Review for: Tan, Golden Medium more...
I received a trial sample of this in my voxbox, and the two shades I mixed were golden medium and tan. My shade would be Light tan I'm assuming because it's the middle shade of the two.

This foundation definitely needs a primer but is very good with one. It is full coverage just like my becca complexion creme but less on the price point.

Just like my becca it is good for combination skin dry or oily skin will have to depend on the primer/moisturizer or both that you choose

Now since it is FULL COVERAGE like all full coverage I've used a synthetic buffing brush is the best way to apply it and 2 thin layers max if you REALLY HAVE TO.  Remember foundation is a base to EVEN OUT skin tone. Marks and such is a concealer's job! This is very important because this is how full coverage foundation's end up being cakey!

I always put some on my face then blend with a brush NOT directly on a brush. Then I blend and dab it on, after that, I go on to my under eye concealer that I also use on my face then use a beauty blender that's when I'll go over parts that I may see as a streak of some sort. Then I'll set but I usually just use 1 layer. Hope this helps!
Alesha V.
Federal Way
Review for: Other more...
This started out amazing the first few times I used this on my own outside of Ulta. I had a makeup artist help find me a foundation that wasn’t heavy or too drying for my skin. He even paired it with an amazing primer from PUR that seemed to keep it in place and provide me with a smooth and flawless complexion. Right now this is my go to foundation because it does everything I mentioned however I feel like The color Porcelain makes my skin look a bit too pink. Under the lights in the store it looked like the perfect shade. I’ve gone back and looked at other shades but the undertones and color options were way too dark and yellow for my skin. I can make this work by bronzing up my face and doing a little contour, but I am noticing that when I’m done I feel like I have way too much makeup on my face. It feels heavy and sometimes looks cakey. All in all this is a great foundation, I just need the right shade and I don’t think I have one in this line.
Rebecca M.
USA
This was recommended to me at Ulta when I went in looking for a full coverage foundation that wouldn't murder my, ahem, "mature" skin or aggravate my rosacea and acne prone face. Since PUR is very skin care oriented and the "Light" color was a great match I gave it a try. It is a very thick formula and I find it works best over a well moisturized and well primed face. Mixing in a bit of an illuminating primer or moisturizer helps thin it a bit because it is a VERY full coverage and matte formula.
It is one of those foundations that needs to dry down a bit before you can get an idea of finish and color.
It covers very, very well and has a very matte finish. It does tend to settle a bit into fine lines but not as much if properly primed. It wears well through the day with or without a powder and is really helped by their hydrating setting spray.
I think it is best for evening use due to its matte finish and the super full coverage. Also, it does last very well - 8-10 hours before it starts to wear down.
Overall, I really like it. Better than the other super matte full coverage foundations I've tried from brands like Kat Von D and Urban Decay.
Definitely would recommend.
Katie E.
Warwick, NY
Review for: Light Tan more...
I purchased this product at ulta. One of the employees helped me match my skin and she applied some on me to make sure i liked it before buying. At first glance it was great and I was really excited about the product. After trying to apply it myself at home, I found that it’s hard to blend and my face was very patchy and uneven. I’m still going to try it out more with different brushes to blend. So far a beauty blender hasn’t worked well to blend this foundation. However, I do like how light it feels on your face and the ingredients appear to be good for your skin and helps to moisturize.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation left a lot to desire. First of all, I don't think the tube style packaging is very effective because it is so thick when it comes out and I find it messy. The thick product feels just as thick when applied to the face. It feels heavy sitting on your skin. I also found even with a quality primer under it, it started wearing off early in the day. I found no benefits of wearing it. It cause me to break out and I think from the heaviness of the thick foundation that sat on my face all day. It cleaned off easy but that's about the only positive I can think of really
Samantha M.
Windermere
Review for: Porcelain more...
This. Foundation. Is. Phenomenal. It has seriously changed my life. I have pretty aggressive eczema which is now on my face. Every other foundation I’ve tried cakes on the dry patches and flakes off, leaving me looking scaly and feeling dried out and uncomfortable. Pür hydrates my skin, glides over dry patches, and covers all redness. It leaves me looking and feeling great. It has drastically changed my makeup game. And I love that it’s vegan and cruelty free!
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Medium Dark more...
First off if you don’t use the flawless complexion brush that’s why you will struggle to blend this. The product is great for people that want full coverage without looking caked. It covers tattoos, bruises, pigmentation issues, etc. once the product is set it doesn’t really transfer. I have used it on legs and arms and got amazing results. The product is worth it but buy the brush they make for it.
Michelle G.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really wanted to love this, but I absolutely hate it. First off the shade is a little dark and a little yellow for me and up until recently it was the lightest shade they sold. It does have good coverage if built up with a brush but applies patchy with a sponge. A nice slightly dewy/satin finish immediate after applied. However, it is extremely sticky and tacky and requires being set though that isn't a big deal for me. However, it just sits on top of my skin and clings to texture badly. On top of all that it rubs off extremely easily and breaks apart from my oils after 2 hours. It just looks really,really terrible on my skin. Possibly the worst foundation I've ever worn. One of my favorite beauty bloggers loved it so I bought it on her recommendation and I regret the purchase so much.
Michelle H.
Cape May
What primers do you suggest with this foundation?
Heidi B.
I have really fair skin...like super fair. Does anyone know if the lightest shade of PÜR Bare It All™ 4-in-1 Skin-Perfecting Foundation would work for my skin color?
Jocelyn C.
San Jose, CA
I am looking for something to give me flawless coverage without looking super cakey...this seems like a good candidate. Can you get totally full coverage from this?
Teresa P.
What primers work well with this foundation? Anyone?
Nicole D.
Tacoma, WA
Who has tried this ?? What are your feelings and skin type?? Super curious...thank you in advance

back