BY PÜR COSMETICS

4-In-1 Foundation Stick - In Stores 4-26!PR's 4 In 1 Foundation Stick is a cream to velvet matte stick that creates a flawless illusion. The 4-in-1 medium to full coverage foundation can be used as a highlighter or contour cream and is enclosed in a sleek octagonal stick that helps you look fabulous from all angles. It is formulated with age-defying Ceretin Complex and skin-nourishing Energy Complex to help color correct and brighten the appearance of uneven skin tone, retain hydration, reduce the look of pores and dullness and protect against environmental stressors, skin fatigue and signs of aging. It's 360-degree complexion perfection. - 4-In-1 Foundation Stick see more...

Stephanie G.
Kissimmee, FL
Im very picky with foundation and I needed something that was Full coverage! I love Hour glass but its a bit pricey! Then I found this one 😍 Its 4-in-1 so that already tells you a lot! I use it with a flat foundation brush and its comes out great!
Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Easy to use. Good color. Blends well. Great coverage, but... it it tends to melt off after a few hours. Even powder did not set this. I also ran out awfully fast, it just did not last as long as other foundations I used. Was not economical for the price. I will not buy again.
Amber H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Review for: Medium (medium skin neutral undertones) more...
I want to start with how beautiful, simple, and stunning the packaging looks. However, the lid isn’t very secure and falls off constantly.
The product itself is a nice medium to full coverage. It has a slightly satin finish, and looks really stunning and natural. It blends easily, and melts into the skin without settling into, and accentuating my pores.
However, I’m only giving it 3 stars because of the fact that for the price I didn’t get more than 25 applications. Compared to other foundations at lower price points (even prestige brands). It also wore off my face pretty quickly and transferred easily, even when trying different setting powders and setting sprays. For the price I expected a much better longevity.
There is also a gritty texture to the stick and it can feel a little abrasive when rubbing it onto the skin, but once on the face it’s smooth.
I have combo skin, where just my t-zone gets oily, and even when setting I notice my t-zone is very oily when using this foundation. I don’t have this problem with other hydrating formulas.
Gloria P.
Glendale Heights
Review for: Golden Light (light skin yellow undertones) (online only) more...
Living for the packaging!! It is so chic! This is my first foundation stick and i really enjoyed the concept, very easy to use. It is a little bit pricey taking into consideration the amount of product it has (very little compared to a liquid foundation) I’ve used it a couple times looks very nice on the skin, medium to buildable full coverage.
The only concern I have is the product seems to not be “mixed” correctly. There’s small bumps in the foundation (see pic) didn’t seem to affect application but I thought it was odd
Josseline G.
This spray foundation is great! I'm a work-from-home-mom who still needs to drop my son off at school and most mornings there is NO time for make-up. I spray this on a brush and apply it to my cheeks and nose - not even all over my face - and throw a little bronzer on and I look 10 years younger. Super easy! The more you apply the more coverage you get but you can also use it for target certain spots. I love anything versatile and this is exactly that!
Scarlett B.
Sellersburg
Review for: Medium Tan (medium tan skin neutral/cool undertones) (online only) more...
I returned this item to Kohl’s where I purchased it. For reference, I’m 44, I have aging skin which is on the drier side. I have old cystic acne scars and uneven texture to my skin. This foundation made every pore and scar on my skin very pronounced. I really wanted to like it, however, I don’t think this would be good for dry skin or anyone with large pores/acne scaring. I like the PUR line very much. This item just didn’t suit my skin. I do like their Bare It All foundation and the one in the spray can as well.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Golden Light (light skin yellow undertones) (online only) more...
I just tried this and I must say I’m in love ! Such an amazing foundation formula that is creamy fine and satin feeling . Easy to apply and blend with out much effort . Fairly priced and I don’t recommend it to those who have oily skin as it leaves a dewy finish . I’d definitely buy this again !
Shavon W.
Kinston, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Espresso (deeper skin w/neutral undertones) more...
This is my first ever stick foundation and I wasn't even looking for one. The sales lady at Ulta pulled me to the side and had me sit in her chair and she did my whole face. It looked absolutely beautiful and flawless. She applied it with a stipple brush and the application was easy and didn't use a lot of product. It didn't seem cakey at all. My dry skin loved the cream to velvet matte formula. However, you get very little product for the price. I get way more with my holy grail Lancome
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Deeper (deep skin w/neutral/cool undertones) more...
Creamy dream. This stick foundation is underrated. People are sleeping on this brand as a whole. If you’re looking for a stick, please check this brand out. Look at these sticks as not only foundation but as concealer and contour as well. They were on sale at Ulta not too long ago at 50% off. A freaking steal. Clears your skin while you wear it because of its skincare properties.
sandra g.
Nice color range, includes 24 shades. But if you have dry skin and don’t want to spend a long time prepping your skin, this is not for you. If you apply this over top of a primer, having dry skin it is really itchy and just looks cakey. It doesn’t stay on for over 6 hours. Being a Make Up Artist, I never recommend this product to people with dry skin
Theresa S.
Ocean Springs, MS
Anyone try this yet?? Im thinking about picking it up but I wonder if it's as good as my hourglass stick
Kelly M.
Is the finish matte, satin, or dewey? Do you need to set it?
How do i order it?
Jessie P.
Moncton, NB
Does it have a lot of color to choose in?
Rye m.
Not a fan of stick foundations but still want to try, is it super thick?