MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerPUR
PÜR 4-in-1 Correcting Primer, Prep & Perfect

PÜR 4-in-1 Correcting Primer, Prep & Perfect

by PUR

Diminish the appearance of pores instantly with Correcting Primer Prep & Perfect — your go-to to smooth, prime and perfect! This all-in-one primer helps blur away imperfections and is formulated with clinically proven skin-perfecting ingredients, like...

Does anyone know if this product feels thick on your face?
What kind of coverage does it have? what kind of coverage does it have?
What does the 4 in 1 mean for this product?
Start your review of PÜR 4-in-1 Correcting Primer, Prep & Perfect!
Allison M.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
PÜR 4-in-1 Correcting Primer, Prep & Perfect uploaded by Allison M.
I absolutely love Pur make up products. This Pur product has a matte finish and makes you look like your hot even wearing makeup. I highly recommend this.
Keyline D.
Cleveland, OH
PÜR 4-in-1 Correcting Primer, Prep & Perfect uploaded by Keyline D.
The perfect primer. It makes my makeup stay on and hydrates my skin.This product works really well for me. I am 35 with very dry skin. It may work equally as well for other skin types - but I am reviewing for my skin type specifically. It is a little greasy, but I like that for my very dry skin. I was afraid that with the consistency, along with foundation and powder, I might end up with a cakey look, but instead it is a perfect dewy finish and very natural - amazing look for my age of skin. It feels like is penetrates and makes my skin appear firmer, smoother and tighter. I've tried countless moisturizers and primers, low and high end, and this is the best I've used so far. It is especially great that it is an all-in-one product. I use it as a moisturizer and primer in one. So I feel like it saves me money in the end. I've purchased it several times and get a little panicky when I run out. I had used the same moisturizer for many years and it has been officially replaced by this product. :)
Beverly A.
Tampa, FL
PÜR 4-in-1 Correcting Primer, Prep & Perfect uploaded by Beverly A.
Tinted moustizer was not available for tagging. I Like this moisturizer because it does have a very light coverage and blends perfectly into the skin as long as you have the correct undertone. A little goes a long way; it has a very dewy finish which oily skin most likely will have to set and personally it's a little bit too dewy finish for my liking for an everyday look without foundation on top. Could be used as a primer to add extra coverage and blendibility to a full face. DRY SKIN WILL LOVE THIS
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
PÜR 4-in-1 Correcting Primer, Prep & Perfect uploaded by Laura K.
I have only just started using this but so far I like it . I got it in my Boxycharm and was happy to try it out the color really seems to match my skin tone too
Jaime C.
Spring Hill, FL
I really hate this product. I can't get it to look good no matter what do. No moisturizer, primer, no primer, sponge brush. It give minimal coverage which is okay for me day to day. The problem is it always just looked patchy. It tried so many times because I want to like it. You get a lot of product in the tube. 1.7 ounce versus the typical 1 ounce bottle. This is a product that I don't think would work for anyone. Don't waste your money. PUR 4-in-1 Tinted Moisturizer, Size: 1.7 Oz
Gauri C.
Seattle, WA
PÜR 4-in-1 Correcting Primer, Prep & Perfect uploaded by Gauri C.
This is a very good primer. I really enjoy using this under my makeup. It helps in giving a flawless finish to the skin. I also wear it when I am not in a mood to apply makeup. It gives the skin a natural glow and healthy look.
Ellie C.
This is a decent primer it's very moisturizing and helps prepare the skin of the face for foundation ans makeup it's very helpful
Crista B.
Borger, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm dying to try this product and hope that the I will get it in the near future. i will update my review after purchasing 4-in-1 Correcting Primer
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,347 reviews
I am a primer junkie and i love this primer. I have over 50 and i still use this one weekly. It has helped my makeup stay on all day and even at the beach where i live it is a must have for any one.
Kristina M.
Millington, NJ
Okay so this is my all time favorite primer. I was hesitant at first cause I hadn’t really heard of the brand but my makeup stays on all day, and my skin even looks healthier after using it for a few months!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily G.
il y a 2 ans
Is the PÜR 4-in-1 Correcting Primer, Prep & Perfect good to use on a drier skin type? Is it at all hydrating?
Thomara B. il y a 2 ans
I have a very dry skin and I felt that my skin absorbed this product very well.