PUR 3-Stage Faucet Mount Replacement Filter Refill (2-pk) uploaded by crystal c.

BY PUR

These replacement filters are for use with pur 3-stage faucet mount filters. Pur's advanced microfilter can remove cryptosporidium and giardia, and can reduce lead, chlorine, lindane, atrazine, mercury, asbestos, sediment, bad tastes, odors and more from water. Easy to change. Provides great-tasting water. Each filter processes up to 100 gallons and lasts approximately 2-3 months. Made in usa. see more...

Laura K.
Laura K.
This is so easy to replace. I am happy with the whole idea of this system. Continuously filling the jug and thin having to wait for it to get cold. When now all you have ro do it turn on the faucet ans replace the filter when needed.
crystal c.
crystal c.
Foodie Expert
I started using pur 3 stage faucet for over 20 years. I lived in Kalamazoo Michigan and the water had a copper smell and bad taste. I love the replacement filter refills.
Ivelisse  G.
Ivelisse G.
San Antonio, TX
I love my PUR filter. It's great for my apartment. Our city has hard water so a filter is a must. I like the faucet attachment over a pitcher because space is limited
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
We have a pur water filter on our faucet and use it all the time since 8 don't like tap water.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Best purifier I've had mine for over a year and I love it filters great and last a long time between filters
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Foodie Expert
Love my pur just as good as a Brita if not better! These filters last quite awhile
Gina C.
Gina C.
My mom uses these because her water is not the best
But using these filters her water tastes 10x better. We won't drink the tap water without these!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
This is amazing for people who like to filter their water. Great price and very easy to use