BY NYLABONE

Puppy chews from nylabone are made especially for puppies and small dogs. These chews discourage destructive chewing while teaching appropriate chewing habits. see more...

Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
This is a fun toy to play chug a war with more so for a smaller dog is a larger dog would be able to get through this quite easily materials really nice and doesn’t come apart easily either so that is always a plus
Sasha A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chihuahua always tears the stuffing out of fabric toys and even tears up plastic ones. But rubber lasts a lot longer! And this toy helps him let out energy and calms him down, because he’s really hyper.
Brooke J.
I got these for my babies, since they like to chew on everything. They loved it at first. However, they started to digest it. And it made them really sick since its not edible. I wouldnt re purchase this..
Elizabeth F.
columbus
This product seemed great at first but it made my dog’s mouth bleed terribly. I ended up having to take it away from her and switch to something else. I wish that I could find something similar that didn’t tear up her gums though.
Adrianna P.
My dog was chewing on everything, until I got him this bone! He doesn't usually enjoy toys, but I figured anything I could try to get him to stop chewing on everything, I would. So, I bought him this, and he hasn't put it down since! He has since stopped chewing on everything! Great bone for dogs!
Nicole S.
Milwaukie, OR
We've been having issues with out puppy and teething, so we bought him this toy this week and it's been great. He loves chewing on it. It says you can chill it, so we'll have to try that!
Jackie M.
Winton, California
This toy is really cute helps my dogs teeth not itch as bad and keeps both my dogs entertain sometime they'll fight for it
Jessica R.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It was OK but my dog chewed apart and 30 pieces try to throw it out so that’s it
My dog is a medium size dog she’s a beagle
Alexis B.
Derry
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog is a super chewer and this held up for the most part. Dont know if i would buy again though till after teething
Desiree C.
Yuma, AZ
Sadly these aren’t durable enough for my dogs. They do love it but it just doesn’t last so I will not buy again.