Pets & AnimalsDogDog Suppliespuppy cake

by puppy cake

Give your dog one of our healthy birthday cakes for dogs or make dog cupcakes with Puppy Cake Mix for dogs. These dog birthday cakes come complete with frosting so you can have a dog bakery at home. Your dog can have their own birthday cake for dogs...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Puppy Cake Variety Pack of 3 (Cake Mix and Frosting) - 1-Peanut Butter, 1- Banana, and 1-Carob Cake Mix!
Alexis K.
Reading, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Puppy Cake Variety Pack of 3 (Cake Mix and Frosting) - 1-Peanut Butter, 1- Banana, and 1-Carob Cake Mix uploaded by Alexis K.
We made our cute Porter a birthday cake to celebrate him being 1 year old! We cut him a piece and he ate most of it, which is saying something because he can be a picky eater. The main reason it did not get 5 stars is because my fiance decided to taste it since he is also particular about what he eats, and found it tasted very bland. So while it's ok for pups to eat, just know that they may not eat a ton if they are used flavorful treats like our spoiled boy!
Miriam M.
Clarksville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dachshunds loved the carob cake! I added some peanut butter and they kept asking for more. These are great for doggy birthdays!

Looking for your answer?