BY PUPPIA #13 in Dog Accessories

IFBLANK(Puppia Soft Vest Harness The Puppia Vest Soft Harness is our best selling step-in harness. It is made out of 100% Polyester Air Mesh, which is light-weight, breathable and very soft to the touch. Available in 12 different colors and 6 sizes, this harness is sure to fit most dogs very comfortably. This harness features soft edges (piping), some in contrasting colors, a genuine Puppia rubber label on the chest portion, hook and loop closure with a quick-release buckle and a 2 D-ring on the back to hook any standard leash onto the harness. Although this harness was developed with smaller breeds in mind, over the past few years, Puppia has added larger sizes to accommodate larger dogs. The Puppia Soft Harness comes in a variety of sizes from Extra-Small (i.e. 2-3 lbs dogs) to Extra-Extra Large (i.e. 40-55 lbs dogs). It is very important to measure your dog properly. Just like us humans, individual dogs vary in size and physique, so choosing a size based on a list of breeds should only be used as a suggestion. Always use actual measurements from your dog taken with a tailor's tape measure or even a piece of string and then lay it against a yardstick. As a rule of thumb, if your dog is in between sizes, please go up a size. Unlike human clothes, pet apparel designers have different sizing characteristics, so please do not purchase a Puppia harness based on the size of another manufacturer/designer. Also, just because your dog is small to you, does NOT mean it automatically fits a size small harness. You have to take various measurements into consideration before you purchase this harness. All dogs are built differently and some dogs have very deep or broad chest, whereas some dogs have a large head compared to their body. So please make sure you measure correctly and make sure your dog's head can clear the neck opening of the harness, as this portion is NOT adjustable. Features: 100% Polyester Air MeshLight-weight, breathable and very soft to the touch Hook and loop closure with a quick-release buckle2 D-ring to hook any standard leash Sizing Guide: X-SmallNeck (base of neck): 7.5inChest Girth: 9.5in - 10.2in SmallNeck (base of neck): 9.5inChest Girth: 11.8in - 12.6in MediumNeck (base of neck): 11inChest Girth: 14.6in - 15.4in LargeNeck (base of neck): 12.6inChest Girth: 16.0in - 16.6in X-LargeNeck (base of neck): 14.2inChest Girth: 19.7in - 20.5in XX-LargeNeck (base of neck): 16.6inChest Girth: 26.0in - 27.2in, Puppia Soft Vest Dog Harness - Pink) see more...

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
Great for small breed dogs! It's easy to put on. Does not feel like dog is being pulled or choked like with collars do. My yorkie absolutely loves this harness!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
We love this for our mini Aussie. She gets so excited on walks that she pulls and the body harness pulls her body instead of her neck.
Liz O.
Liz O.
Mayflower, AR
This harness fits great! When we go walking my small terrier can't pull on the leash and choke herself! It's easy on and affordable!
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Super cute I have a boy dog so I use black or blue something more boy colored but they last a long time!
Emilee E.
Emilee E.
Sahuarita, AZ
I have a small Shih Tzu with a lot of people anxiety. She can't handle most people around her and she cannot have anyone touch her without going into a panic attack. For some odd reason, whenever she wears this harness, it acts perfectly as a stress vest for her and her nerves are instantly calmed. She doesn't have as much anxiety and feels more safe in her own home.
Gia J.
Gia J.
My baby had this when she was a pup and it was perfect for her! She's a miniature dachshund and all of the smalls just would not fit and this the only type I could find that was small enough for her and still comfortable. It was pricey but she had it for about 6 and a half months.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Petersburg, WV
Bought one for my Shih Tzu. It fits her perfectly, but she still manages to wiggle her leg into the neck hole. She hasn't gotten out of it yet. Other than that it serves its purpose to take her out to potty.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Visalia
My little chihuahua dog uses this kind of harness and it works great. She loves is and I do too. Personally I prefer this type of harness because it's more comfortable for my dog and she looks cute too.
Edith Z.
Edith Z.
Laredo, TX
My Weenie dog Luna hates wearing collars and this harness is perfect for her. She loves it and so do I makes me feel relieved that she's more secure and won't run off
Aubrey L.
Aubrey L.
New Bedford, MA
These harnesses are great! They fit my dog perfectly and she can't slip out of it. It was just what I was looking for! No cons about this harness just all positives! I have a chihuahua and she loves wearing it lol I would totally buy one in every color!!!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I have a jack rustle so you think this would work well for him?
Savanah W.
Savanah W.
Midland , NC
Would this harness work for a small pup under 5 pounds? She is a Teacup Chihuahua and can get her way out of ANY collar...?