BY PUPJOY #20 in Subscription Boxes

For your dog, we are happy tails in a box… loads of monthly joys, discovering new treats and toys all personally selected specific to your dog's profile. For you, PupJoy is a convenient way for you to save precious time and money (because we can all use a little more of each), enjoy some excitement with your four legged BFF as well as help save the lives of shelter dogs in need. We donate $2 of every order to the BISSELL Pet Foundation, supporting over 3,000 shelter organizations. PupJoy helps you discover amazing, socially responsible brands and your can customize your order to your dog's specific needs, backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed service. Instead of wasting money on costly middlemen and retail overhead, we bring you a higher quality of artisan dog goods, convenient home delivery and amazing customer service, all for less than you'd pay at the store.   With PupPoints© Loyalty Rewards, you get $20 for every friend you refer, $2 cashback on every purchase and renewal, and free shipping on any item in the PupShop. Your Loyalty Rewards can be used for anything at PupJoy - gift cards, new gear for your pup, or even your next PupJoy Box renewal! see more...

• how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar ser...2 Answers
Lory L.
when I received this product, my puppy was very happy! inside there are many very good products. to make your animal happy! my dog ​​is very curious.
Tori M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great mix of items and fun to test it all out! The biggest hit was the stuffed animal. Unfortunately the plastic puzzle toy was chewed up and broken the first day. I'd try this box again to get some new things.
Reese N.
Madison, CT
Came with so much stuff! My dog, Mali absolutely loved all the stuff! It was high quality toys and treats and they take their time to put together a box to fit your dog(s). I would recommend this box, as it is our favorite brand ever.
Alejandra M.
Tulsa, OK
If you are a fur mom like me
You are going to really love this box.
The best thing about it, its that they never send the same thing again to you!
I have received pretty expensive treats for my dogs and I love that!
Awesome box! PupJoy
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jatiya P.
Covington, GA
This is my go to everyday product. I absolutely love this stuff. It very light weight and affordable
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica , MA
Very good! I recommend this product to all people. Exceeded my expectations. I'll buy more often 😍😍😍
Niall P.
stoke on trent
I have been using this website for a long time now and each month when my subscription comes I am delighted to see that they have packed the boxes full of items that I actually need instead of sending things that I would not normally buy
Darling M.
Es totalmente hermoso, precioso,cariñoso, quisiera tener un Pug son muy lindos, y tiernos deberán dar uno jaja.
Brittany L.
Chilliwack
Pup joy is a great product I enjoy all of their options it’s affordable and the product holds up great love it
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar services, such as barkbox?