BY PUPJOY #20 in Subscription Boxes

For your dog, we are happy tails in a box… loads of monthly joys, discovering new treats and toys all personally selected specific to your dog's profile. For you, PupJoy is a convenient way for you to save precious time and money (because we can all use a little more of each), enjoy some excitement with your four legged BFF as well as help save the lives of shelter dogs in need. We donate $2 of every order to the BISSELL Pet Foundation, supporting over 3,000 shelter organizations. PupJoy helps you discover amazing, socially responsible brands and your can customize your order to your dog's specific needs, backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed service. Instead of wasting money on costly middlemen and retail overhead, we bring you a higher quality of artisan dog goods, convenient home delivery and amazing customer service, all for less than you'd pay at the store.   With PupPoints© Loyalty Rewards, you get $20 for every friend you refer, $2 cashback on every purchase and renewal, and free shipping on any item in the PupShop. Your Loyalty Rewards can be used for anything at PupJoy - gift cards, new gear for your pup, or even your next PupJoy Box renewal! see more...

• how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar ser...2 Answers
Lory L.
when I received this product, my puppy was very happy! inside there are many very good products. to make your animal happy! my dog ​​is very curious.
Tori M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great mix of items and fun to test it all out! The biggest hit was the stuffed animal. Unfortunately the plastic puzzle toy was chewed up and broken the first day. I'd try this box again to get some new things.
Reese N.
Madison, CT
Came with so much stuff! My dog, Mali absolutely loved all the stuff! It was high quality toys and treats and they take their time to put together a box to fit your dog(s). I would recommend this box, as it is our favorite brand ever.
Alejandra M.
Tulsa, OK
If you are a fur mom like me
You are going to really love this box.
The best thing about it, its that they never send the same thing again to you!
I have received pretty expensive treats for my dogs and I love that!
Awesome box! PupJoy
Brittany L.
Chilliwack
Pup joy is a great product I enjoy all of their options it’s affordable and the product holds up great love it
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
Rahaf E.
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Nicholas J.
Chatsworth
My baby pitbull Sam is just the sweetest she ca. Be and when she gets these boxes her eyes light up like it's Christmas!!
Sarah G.
New Albany
Another great subscription box for me and my pup. She loves it so much and I still would recommend to everyone
Patricia H.
Carrera 88 b54 f64 Sur
..Hola.. .....😀😅👍Me gusta me parece que es muy bueno el producto 😀😅👍 100%. recomendado amigos ...
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar services, such as barkbox?