BY PUPJOY #11 in Subscription Boxes

For your dog, we are happy tails in a box… loads of monthly joys, discovering new treats and toys all personally selected specific to your dog's profile. For you, PupJoy is a convenient way for you to save precious time and money (because we can all use a little more of each), enjoy some excitement with your four legged BFF as well as help save the lives of shelter dogs in need. We donate $2 of every order to the BISSELL Pet Foundation, supporting over 3,000 shelter organizations. PupJoy helps you discover amazing, socially responsible brands and your can customize your order to your dog's specific needs, backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed service. Instead of wasting money on costly middlemen and retail overhead, we bring you a higher quality of artisan dog goods, convenient home delivery and amazing customer service, all for less than you'd pay at the store.   With PupPoints© Loyalty Rewards, you get $20 for every friend you refer, $2 cashback on every purchase and renewal, and free shipping on any item in the PupShop. Your Loyalty Rewards can be used for anything at PupJoy - gift cards, new gear for your pup, or even your next PupJoy Box renewal! see more...

• how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer sim...2 Answers
Jatiya P.
Covington, GA
My pup absolutely love pupjoy! It’s very affordable and healthy for your loving pets! Try it
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
A mis perros les encanta esta comida para perros y es genial porque sabes exactamente lo que están comiendo. Es ideal para pequeños cachorros y les da toda la nutrición que necesitan para crecer y estar sanos. Continuaré dando a nuestros perros esto mientras sean cachorros.
Jazmín G.
Me parece que es perfecto para ellos aquí en mi ciudad no lo he visto pero me gustaría poder poblarlo para mi perro
nidae e.
Fes, Fes
I ran across this subscription box randomly one day and decided to try
it. I signed up for the 3 month plan. Ordering was easy and they are
quick to confirm with you. My first order was sent very quickly. It
was super fun to receive a mystery box for my dogs. I ended up with a
nice plush toy, a leash, 2 different kinds of treats, and an antler
chew. The leash and all toys have already gotten a lot of use. I have
only opened one of the two treats and 2 out of 3 of my dogs really
enjoys them- the other one is just picky in general. this box is a
little more expensive than some of the other ones out there, but not a
lot and I did feel the value of my box was more than I paid. I do
recommend this company.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
Very good! I recommend this product to all people. Exceeded my expectations. I'll buy more often 😍😍😍
Niall P.
stoke on trent
I have been using this website for a long time now and each month when my subscription comes I am delighted to see that they have packed the boxes full of items that I actually need instead of sending things that I would not normally buy
Darling M.
Es totalmente hermoso, precioso,cariñoso, quisiera tener un Pug son muy lindos, y tiernos deberán dar uno jaja.
Brittany L.
Chilliwack, BC
Pup joy is a great product I enjoy all of their options it’s affordable and the product holds up great love it
Sàde B.
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar services, such as barkbox?