BY PUPJOY #19 in Subscription Boxes

For your dog, we are happy tails in a box… loads of monthly joys, discovering new treats and toys all personally selected specific to your dog's profile. For you, PupJoy is a convenient way for you to save precious time and money (because we can all use a little more of each), enjoy some excitement with your four legged BFF as well as help save the lives of shelter dogs in need. We donate $2 of every order to the BISSELL Pet Foundation, supporting over 3,000 shelter organizations. PupJoy helps you discover amazing, socially responsible brands and your can customize your order to your dog's specific needs, backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed service. Instead of wasting money on costly middlemen and retail overhead, we bring you a higher quality of artisan dog goods, convenient home delivery and amazing customer service, all for less than you'd pay at the store.   With PupPoints© Loyalty Rewards, you get $20 for every friend you refer, $2 cashback on every purchase and renewal, and free shipping on any item in the PupShop. Your Loyalty Rewards can be used for anything at PupJoy - gift cards, new gear for your pup, or even your next PupJoy Box renewal! see more...

• how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar ser...2 Answers
Ju-lie T.
PupJoy is great for dogs. You get toys if you so wish for your dogs. The only thing is I wish they gave harder/tougher toys. They give you some but not many.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
I received my first box this month!!! I LOVE IT! And my doggy loves it more. We received a great mix of treats and toys to get my puppy so excited ! The quality of each product really surprised me considering the cost !
NANCY R.
THIS WAS A VERY GOOD CHOICE I MADE TO GET FOR MY PET I REALLY LIKE AND ITS VERY GOOD TO HAVE IN YOUR GOD BAG :) ;)
Vikki C.
I purchased this through Groupon and Bolt & Thjmder loved it. But we already subscribe to 3other ones so I kept them
Elena N.
San Gabriel , Ca
I enjoy how t makes my puppy so happy there products are great and wonderful cause they always seem to put a smile on my dogs face not literal but you get the point
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
I don't like this product made my dog have diarea
O donynznisjc finish good going a cikg. Auix r boo diskf
Maria C.
Chesapeake, VA
They have such quality products! We used to buy our dogs PupJoy boxes every month. Now that I have a new puppy I can't wait to buy her one to try! Also the customer service is really good. I just love PupJoy, everyone should subscribe to them.
juliana p.
Love it. My dog is really big and energetic, this helps a lot because I can bribe him with treats
KARLA G.
I love this store because they have everything the my dog needs and it's not expensive. They really have cool games, clothes, and food for dogs
Rosdayvid R.
Caracas
En esa tienda venden cosas muy lindas para las mascotas, venden peluches, galletas etc... de verdad me gusta esa pagina
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar services, such as barkbox?