BY PUPJOY #19 in Subscription Boxes

For your dog, we are happy tails in a box… loads of monthly joys, discovering new treats and toys all personally selected specific to your dog's profile. For you, PupJoy is a convenient way for you to save precious time and money (because we can all use a little more of each), enjoy some excitement with your four legged BFF as well as help save the lives of shelter dogs in need. We donate $2 of every order to the BISSELL Pet Foundation, supporting over 3,000 shelter organizations. PupJoy helps you discover amazing, socially responsible brands and your can customize your order to your dog's specific needs, backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed service. Instead of wasting money on costly middlemen and retail overhead, we bring you a higher quality of artisan dog goods, convenient home delivery and amazing customer service, all for less than you'd pay at the store.   With PupPoints© Loyalty Rewards, you get $20 for every friend you refer, $2 cashback on every purchase and renewal, and free shipping on any item in the PupShop. Your Loyalty Rewards can be used for anything at PupJoy - gift cards, new gear for your pup, or even your next PupJoy Box renewal! see more...

• how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar ser...2 Answers
Rahaf E.
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Ashley L.
I haven't received it yet. Im sure when i get it my fur baby will be very happy with me.
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
I don't like this product made my dog have diarea
O donynznisjc finish good going a cikg. Auix r boo diskf
Christina C.
Union, NJ
It's a good product for dogs, my dogs have it and they love it. I suggest it to everyone
Juli E.
Não recomendo.
Não usem !
Não gostei.
Nem meu pet gostou.
Péssimo ! Podem melhorar ainda!
Espero devolução na marca.
Espero melhoras!
Hannah J.
Sweetwater
It wasn't really ideal for what I was trying to give my dog but I'm sure if he wAs a big dog it would've been great
Hallie D.
it's not the best but it was okay, i have two big dogs. i find this is mostly for the smaller dogs.
Ann R.
Rochester, MI
So far, I have yet to receive my first box..problem between Fed Ex and the post office according to pupjoy
Nicky R.
Marion, OH
It's expensive. I liked the products but not at that price. I tried to love it i really did. But i just coukd not justify the money
edson Q.
miami
este producto es muy interesante para que una mascota pueda comerlo o seguro este le producto-los va a sentir bien y lo único es que es como recomendado para todos nosotros hacia sus mascotas es un buen articulo, comida para sus mascotas que estén sanas y limpias.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar services, such as barkbox?