BY PUPJOY

For your dog, we are happy tails in a box… loads of monthly joys, discovering new treats and toys all personally selected specific to your dog's profile. For you, PupJoy is a convenient way for you to save precious time and money (because we can all use a little more of each), enjoy some excitement with your four legged BFF as well as help save the lives of shelter dogs in need. We donate $2 of every order to the BISSELL Pet Foundation, supporting over 3,000 shelter organizations. PupJoy helps you discover amazing, socially responsible brands and your can customize your order to your dog's specific needs, backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed service. Instead of wasting money on costly middlemen and retail overhead, we bring you a higher quality of artisan dog goods, convenient home delivery and amazing customer service, all for less than you'd pay at the store.   With PupPoints© Loyalty Rewards, you get $20 for every friend you refer, $2 cashback on every purchase and renewal, and free shipping on any item in the PupShop. Your Loyalty Rewards can be used for anything at PupJoy - gift cards, new gear for your pup, or even your next PupJoy Box renewal! see more...

• how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer sim...2 Answers
Hunter M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Not only does my dog LOVE her monthly surprised in the mail, I do as well. I love how you can customize your box in relation to your dogs likes/dislikes,  size and age.  they are super easy and friendly to work and ALWAYS open to suggestions in making their boxes better each month. I recently just contacted them to see if they do birthday boxes and they quickly replied that they didn't but asked if I had anything in mind as to what they should add in her birthday month box. I gave them some suggestions and they were open to them! Now I have a completely customized birthday box on it's way and I couldn't be more excited!
Joy S.
Beaumont
So we received our box a few weeks ago. Its our first box and our pups were so excited. We did the treat toy and accessories combo. We got 4 bags of treats and 2 toys witch was perfect for our pups. We have 2 German shepherd mixes. They love the treats and toys and we love the fact that the treats are all natural and the toys are verry durable. So excited to receive our next box. Can't wait. Thanks pupjoy for giving back to the pups in need and for creating an awesome and all natural box for our p
Ka Yang Y.
Brooklyn, NY
My puppy loves to receive his box in the mail! With new treats, washes, toys, and much more we love the surprise! loves my dogs are their favorites apart are of very good quality, I wish I could have it every day. It really is an amazing subscription, my puppy is very really happy, I love everything about this little box, because it brings all things that allow me to have fun with my dog...
Landon L.
Fort Rucker
My dog and I were very happy with Pupjoy! The toys that we received were very high quality and my dog has yet to tear them up. the treats that came in the box were all natural and my dog thought they were delicious. They bags were full and they lasted a long time.  I search all the dog subscription boxes and they were all around the same price. It is definitely worth it for our pup!
Julie C.
Peterborough, NH
We love PupJoy! Due to some allergy concerns and an over abundance of treats from other boxes, we choose the "toy and accessories only" box each month. We get 3-4 toys each month, each of which cost between $15 and $20 on its own. Although not every toy has been a hit with my dog (he's a Standard Poodle who loves to cuddle and knaw on his toys more than chase and destroy) I love the opportunity to support smaller business and try higher end products without feeling the higher end cost. Customer Service is superb!
Eli (Gb33843) P.
PupJoy Será sempre uma opção. Eles têm Grãos gratis, bem Como una protein sensível Opções (carne / piščanec / LATICÍNIOS livre). Nossa Caixa primeira foi un caixa Orgânica e eu amo Que Nenhuma das Guloseimas estão claramente identificados com nenhum Ingrediente esboçado, e meu Cão Parece Amar O gosto de Todos eles. Sua Coisa favorita é na verdade uma borracha do tipo bola de brinquedo Do Cao hacer planeta. Eu adoro isso, Porque o mantém entretido, eu sei que é Seguro, e ele Realmente Cheira muito bom (hortelã-y)! PupJoy e grande, Porque Que eles oferecem mensal, Opções De Entrega bi-mensais e trimestrais. Mensal é muito pouco para nós, párr como outras O
Waddy M.
Bronx, NY
I was glad to see our new Pupjoy arrive, because we really appreciate the quality of the ingredients use in their selections (the dog was psyched, too!).  Pupjoy is a new monthly subscription box for dogs. Pupjoy finds the healthiest dog treats with clear ingredient labeling, well-crafted dog toys and artisan accessories for the discerning pup.
Kulpreet D.
Riverbank, CA
I was very pleased with my first pup joy box .. my border collie mix was delighted , Forrest jumped right in grabbed the long lasting chew stick first and then played with the treat toy and loved the cookies . Excellent and personal customer service to make sure I got exactly what was best for my boy . Fast delivery surprised me too, being in Canada it was very quick . 👍👍👍🐶
Areli B.
Bakersfield, CA
Best one out there honestly I love it I can always count on their stuff for my puppy they have the best quality you can think of my favorite purchase is when I got a cute little outfit for my dog and yes I will shop there
Richard S.
San Antonio, TX
I think this is such a great idea and I love getting all of the stuff for my dog.  It's nice to be able to give her new stuff quite often.  All of the products were great and nothing came damaged.  I would recommend this to anyone.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as Rika and I!
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar services, such as barkbox?