BY PUPJOY #20 in Subscription Boxes

For your dog, we are happy tails in a box… loads of monthly joys, discovering new treats and toys all personally selected specific to your dog's profile. For you, PupJoy is a convenient way for you to save precious time and money (because we can all use a little more of each), enjoy some excitement with your four legged BFF as well as help save the lives of shelter dogs in need. We donate $2 of every order to the BISSELL Pet Foundation, supporting over 3,000 shelter organizations. PupJoy helps you discover amazing, socially responsible brands and your can customize your order to your dog's specific needs, backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed service. Instead of wasting money on costly middlemen and retail overhead, we bring you a higher quality of artisan dog goods, convenient home delivery and amazing customer service, all for less than you'd pay at the store.   With PupPoints© Loyalty Rewards, you get $20 for every friend you refer, $2 cashback on every purchase and renewal, and free shipping on any item in the PupShop. Your Loyalty Rewards can be used for anything at PupJoy - gift cards, new gear for your pup, or even your next PupJoy Box renewal! see more...

• how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar ser...2 Answers
Holly G.
Washburn, WI
I truly love these boxes. Especially with our 4 furbabies! We love to try new things and every box comes with something for each on of them. Shopping for it was easy and they come in adorable boxes. Great items too. I would recommend to all pet friendly families
Lauren C.
Malibu, CA
Love pupjoy and so does my doggie. It's like Christmas every month! I wish the value was a little better but I can't complain because I don't have to choose from a store full of treats and toys, they normally pick really great items and my fur babies love them!
Sheila Lynne M.
Westerville, OH
I was really surprised when I received this box.  My dogs loved everything included.  The customer service is also spot on!  I will definitely continue subscribing to this service.  I will also recommend it to my friends who have furry kiddos that are dogs :D
Monica R.
Pupjoy has always been my favorite! The items are usually very inexpensive! It always a great buy. If I could have them fix anything it would be to make the selection a little bit larger. But even with that being said, is still purchase from them 24/7!
ҡѧяєṅ M.
Everything fun for my puppy I loved it and my puppy did too, I say really good quality I recommend to be honest and yes there is room for more improvement tho so an the shopping experience is not that much honestly but I will shop ágil obviously I mean
Ashley M.
This is great! I currently have a puppy and he is 10 months old. I've had him since he was 2 months and I love him very much. I do shop a lot here and love everything they have. My favorite purchase ever are the toys they are great and would recommend
New Prt Rchy, FL
Ok. I ordered pupjoy after getting annoyed with barkbox's customer service. I ended up going back to barkbox. Pupjoy is more customizable and comes with more, but barkbox toys were just better quality wise. My dog enjoys barkbox toys better too.
Mubeena M.
Nederland, TX
This is hands down the best pet subscription box I've tried out so far! The pups absolutely love it as well & that's the most important part of it all. The items in these boxes are personally more worth the money that you put into the subscription. I loved the fact that you can customize your box based on your pup's likes and needs.
Jamie P.
Brookwood, AL
I love the fact that they customize your box to your pet's needs and when you are ready to cancel or change anything about your subscription they make it a personal experience it! This box is also affordable!! PupJoy
James S.
Carlton, MN
Love this dog box sooo much!! Every time my dog falls in love with everything that comes in the box! There is never a time he hasn't like everything in the box. Also how the boxes are set up they have such a nice look to them!
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar services, such as barkbox?