BY PUPJOY #19 in Subscription Boxes

For your dog, we are happy tails in a box… loads of monthly joys, discovering new treats and toys all personally selected specific to your dog's profile. For you, PupJoy is a convenient way for you to save precious time and money (because we can all use a little more of each), enjoy some excitement with your four legged BFF as well as help save the lives of shelter dogs in need. We donate $2 of every order to the BISSELL Pet Foundation, supporting over 3,000 shelter organizations. PupJoy helps you discover amazing, socially responsible brands and your can customize your order to your dog's specific needs, backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed service. Instead of wasting money on costly middlemen and retail overhead, we bring you a higher quality of artisan dog goods, convenient home delivery and amazing customer service, all for less than you'd pay at the store.   With PupPoints© Loyalty Rewards, you get $20 for every friend you refer, $2 cashback on every purchase and renewal, and free shipping on any item in the PupShop. Your Loyalty Rewards can be used for anything at PupJoy - gift cards, new gear for your pup, or even your next PupJoy Box renewal! see more...

• how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar ser...2 Answers
Daniella M.
Fort Worth, TX
My dog didn't really enjoy it after a while of having it. Is it cause she was eating with other food?
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
Would love this box for my two fur babies. They are not pets they are family. Love them totally.
Hao G.
My dog loves it its a animal lover haven it can never be out of style! Great for pet lovers
Robyn W.
Canal Fulton, OH
I get the best things from here for my dog! She always get very excited about all of them
Vanesalee R.
Lake worth , FL
I love getting this box for my pup sunny she loves that it comes with toys and treats so she gets the best of both worlds when it comes to this box, she loves it and it makes her happy plus she gets supper excited when seeing the box come in
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Isabella C.
This box is amazing! I think it's super creative and fun to open it. It also helps if you have a per so you can use it. Ha ha (awkward laugh, my jokes scare me.)
Hunter M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Not only does my dog LOVE her monthly surprised in the mail, I do as well. I love how you can customize your box in relation to your dogs likes/dislikes,  size and age.  they are super easy and friendly to work and ALWAYS open to suggestions in making their boxes better each month. I recently just contacted them to see if they do birthday boxes and they quickly replied that they didn't but asked if I had anything in mind as to what they should add in her birthday month box. I gave them some suggestions and they were open to them! Now I have a completely customized birthday box on it's way and I couldn't be more excited!
Joy S.
Beaumont
So we received our box a few weeks ago. Its our first box and our pups were so excited. We did the treat toy and accessories combo. We got 4 bags of treats and 2 toys witch was perfect for our pups. We have 2 German shepherd mixes. They love the treats and toys and we love the fact that the treats are all natural and the toys are verry durable. So excited to receive our next box. Can't wait. Thanks pupjoy for giving back to the pups in need and for creating an awesome and all natural box for our p
Caroline C.
Orlando, FL
BarkBox is a monthly subscription box for dogs. It’s one of our favorite subscription boxes – our dog loves it, and we’ve gifted it to dogs in our extended family as well!
BarkBox customizes your box to your dog’s size. For reference, this review is for the small size (our dog weighs 14 pounds). Check out Ragan’s April review of the super chewer box!
My Subscription Addiction pays for this subscription. (Check out the review process post to learn more about how we review boxes).
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar services, such as barkbox?