BY PUPJOY #20 in Subscription Boxes

For your dog, we are happy tails in a box… loads of monthly joys, discovering new treats and toys all personally selected specific to your dog's profile. For you, PupJoy is a convenient way for you to save precious time and money (because we can all use a little more of each), enjoy some excitement with your four legged BFF as well as help save the lives of shelter dogs in need. We donate $2 of every order to the BISSELL Pet Foundation, supporting over 3,000 shelter organizations. PupJoy helps you discover amazing, socially responsible brands and your can customize your order to your dog's specific needs, backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed service. Instead of wasting money on costly middlemen and retail overhead, we bring you a higher quality of artisan dog goods, convenient home delivery and amazing customer service, all for less than you'd pay at the store.   With PupPoints© Loyalty Rewards, you get $20 for every friend you refer, $2 cashback on every purchase and renewal, and free shipping on any item in the PupShop. Your Loyalty Rewards can be used for anything at PupJoy - gift cards, new gear for your pup, or even your next PupJoy Box renewal! see more...

• how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar ser...2 Answers
Valeria G.
Modesto, CA
My puppy would love these so much If you want ti make your furry freind happy then give them this theyll love it so much! Their tail wont stop wagging
Xoe M.
Killeen, TX
My dog used to love her packages every month! New toys and treats and such for them! She always knew when it was her time for her package to be opened!
Kittrena P.
Both dogs go nuts when this box comes in!! Toys new snacks, and everything else! Just wish there was a way to pick out the flavors of stuff they send
Las una son divinos para los cachorros los perritos son encantados con todas estas cositas para ellos estas cajitas traen cositas hermosas para ellos
Buttercup R.
Austin , TX
Affordable and great products! Easy to subscribe and cancel. I didn't love everything every time, but I donated things that I knew I wouldn't like.
Lisa S.
Waco
This was just ok. my dogs did not like the treats or the toys. It didn't compare to BarkBox at all! If I had to choose, it would not be this one :(
Javier P.
There has been only one time my dog did not like something from the box, it was a toy, and man, he play with the box itself later, so I call a draw
Kostantina S.
High Point, NC
I love my puppy and wanted to get hime something he can enjoy and we can enjoy together. Allows my puppy tone happy and healthy. A great product.
Stephany L.
Indio
Pupjoy sends good products. My only problem is that sometimes my products don't get here as quick as i'd like them to and it is a little pricey.
Princess I.
Harrodsburg, KY
Let's of cool things in here. If your dog has an allergies just make sure you watch what the treats have in it but other than that great product
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar services, such as barkbox?