BY PUPJOY #20 in Subscription Boxes

For your dog, we are happy tails in a box… loads of monthly joys, discovering new treats and toys all personally selected specific to your dog's profile. For you, PupJoy is a convenient way for you to save precious time and money (because we can all use a little more of each), enjoy some excitement with your four legged BFF as well as help save the lives of shelter dogs in need. We donate $2 of every order to the BISSELL Pet Foundation, supporting over 3,000 shelter organizations. PupJoy helps you discover amazing, socially responsible brands and your can customize your order to your dog's specific needs, backed by our 100% satisfaction guaranteed service. Instead of wasting money on costly middlemen and retail overhead, we bring you a higher quality of artisan dog goods, convenient home delivery and amazing customer service, all for less than you'd pay at the store.   With PupPoints© Loyalty Rewards, you get $20 for every friend you refer, $2 cashback on every purchase and renewal, and free shipping on any item in the PupShop. Your Loyalty Rewards can be used for anything at PupJoy - gift cards, new gear for your pup, or even your next PupJoy Box renewal! see more...

• how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar ser...2 Answers
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
They work really well. They are pretty easy and simple to work with. I would recommend
Ashley Nicole !.
Stockbridge, GA
I love getting this for my maltese puppy. I want him to try new items just as I do, He really enjoys the special treats and pet care that we receive each month.
anna g.
My dog loves getting this its always fun opening it up with her she knows it for her because I always hype her up and I can tell she just loves it and I love it
Ju-lie T.
PupJoy is great for dogs. You get toys if you so wish for your dogs. The only thing is I wish they gave harder/tougher toys. They give you some but not many.
Tierra J.
Madison
I love pupjoy! I get a mix of both treats toys and accessories. Mute pup always loves he treats and the toys are durable and keep her occupied for hours.
adamaaris p.
carrollton
i cant explain how much my little puppy loves it ! She cant get enough of it , she gets supper happy when she see's & smells it , she enjoys it alot !
Xoe M.
Killeen, TX
My dog used to love her packages every month! New toys and treats and such for them! She always knew when it was her time for her package to be opened!
Patricia D.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Amazing!!!! I love how detailed the ordering process is and that I can coustimize to my fur babies exact needs and likes highly reccoment this company
Las una son divinos para los cachorros los perritos son encantados con todas estas cositas para ellos estas cajitas traen cositas hermosas para ellos
Kittrena P.
Both dogs go nuts when this box comes in!! Toys new snacks, and everything else! Just wish there was a way to pick out the flavors of stuff they send
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
how does pupjoy compare to other companies that offer similar services, such as barkbox?