Hunter M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Not only does my dog LOVE her monthly surprised in the mail, I do as well. I love how you can customize your box in relation to your dogs likes/dislikes,  size and age.  they are super easy and friendly to work and ALWAYS open to suggestions in making their boxes better each month. I recently just contacted them to see if they do birthday boxes and they quickly replied that they didn't but asked if I had anything in mind as to what they should add in her birthday month box. I gave them some suggestions and they were open to them! Now I have a completely customized birthday box on it's way and I couldn't be more excited!
April 19, 2017, 7:16 p.m.
PupJoy
PupJoy responded to this review
Thanks for the kind words!
PupJoy