BY PUPA

With a supple & creamy texture Gives an easy, comfortable & accurate application Infused with oils & waxes for an instant color release Contains brightening agents for a dewy luminous effect Creates nourished, natural looking lips see more...

fernanda g.
Roswell, GA
This product is well tinted, but it might not be the most moisturized. Its also very affordable.
nata z.
I am a big fan of pupa products and lipsticks. i have this one and it is great. it is very well pigmented but although it is brown it does not look weird at all. it stays on for a very long period of time but after eating or drinking i would recommend re-applying it.
Gogo M.
Cairo
I buy the red one my lips be so natural and shiny my skin be so matching with me and my teeth shine bright like a diamond 😄 don't be afraid to try it Appropriate to any color of skin and i will buy again because the old lipstick run out😂😂