Pupa Milano
PUPA Makeup Stories Compact Eyeshadow Palette (003 Matt Attitude)

PUPA Makeup Stories Compact Eyeshadow Palette (003 Matt Attitude)

by Pupa Milano

The formula of the Matt texture combines innovative Velvety Agents that guarantee perfect adherence and a high percentage of pigments for maximum coverage. The Satin texture is composed of innovative raw materials with a silky feel to make the texture...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PUPA Makeup Stories Compact Eyeshadow Palette (003 Matt Attitude)!
кαrlα Α.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!!!!!!! I buy it in february. It is fantastic. I love its colors (matte and satin)I highly recommend it. the black color is wonderful to make the outlined Ok this is everything!!!!!!! I hope it has served Goodbyeeee
Pamela D.
PUPA Makeup Stories Compact Eyeshadow Palette (003 Matt Attitude) uploaded by Pamela D.
Review for: PUPA Makeup Stories Compact Eyeshadow Palette (001 Back to Nude)
Palette with 7 shades for a complete look. Each color blends well and lasts all day. They are colors with little dust. Dark colors define the eyes well, and light ones give brightness. Practical packaging that takes up little space and can be carried in a bag for quick touch-ups.

Looking for your answer?