BY PUP-PERONI #87 in Dog Treats

Does your Pup have a craving for something different? Pup-Peroni® Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor dog snacks are perfect for dogs with picky palates, and they're fortified with omega-3 fatty acids--great for healthy skin and coat! With a mouthwatering aroma and a one-of-a-kind taste, it's no wonder Dogs Just Know®. see more...

• I love finding new treats for my pup, but are these too big for l...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s just like the commercial, dogs go crazy for these!!! You get a lot of sticks for a low price, great for training since you can break the sticks into many pieces. Bag last awhile...even if they get dried out dogs still love them, just becomes jerky sticks lol
Amanda J.
Jackson, WY
My dog goes crazy for these. My mom buys them for him because he loves them so much. I usually only buy organic grain free natural treats, so i am unsure about the health benefits these have for dogs.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Although my dogs love this stuff, I sometimes worry because they get recalled all the time. I keep track of these things as I want my dogs to live a long happy and healthy life. I try to go the natural treats route more
Jenny V.
Out of all the dogs in my life so far, each and every dog loves this product so much. Even the one I used to foster would literally ripe the bag open and eat the whole bag if it was in her reach so I had to make sure it's put in a really high spot or in question box she couldn't get into
Emily N.
These are the perfect snack for my dog! He gets so excited when I pull these out! They're great because you can buy them from any pet store or even places like Target! I would recommend this product to other dog owners! :)
Louisa S.
My dogs love these! It's just like the commercials! They are obsessed and my smallest knows exactly where I keep the bag from smell and he always go in the area wanting more! I recommend giving this a try for any dog!
Amber Y.
My dog is psycho for Pup-Puperoni's! This is dog nip! These are a great product because they can break apart to give smaller treats and last even longer. I can't even try new dog treats because my dog has such high expectations with these pup treats!
Reem T.
Dearborn , MI
My dog absolutely loves these. They aren't like the typical dried treats. And they actually keep my dog obedient as I make him do tricks. I always get this from petsmart for about 9.99 and they last me a couple weeks
Ting Ting W.
Gardena, CA
I have three dogs and every time I give them this treat they go nuts. They love the flavor and I love to give them a treat size puperoni because I can use them as training treats as well.
Krystin B.
Gansevoort, NY
My Chihuahua loves pup peroni. We do try to limit how many she gets every week because I have heard it is not the best treat out there for dogs, and many times causes dogs to be extra thirsty. We usually allow 1 to 3 of these a week only.
Sydney M.
Lincoln, NE
I love finding new treats for my pup, but are these too big for little dogs? I always worry about my dog choking on big treats.