BY PUP-PERONI

Shake up snack time for your pooch with the delicious meaty flavor of these dog treats. The snacks are packed with protein to help promote vitality while satisfying your pup's taste buds. Reward your dog for sitting, staying or just for being cute with these Pup-Peroni Mix Stix dog snacks. With savory meat as the main ingredient and smokey flavor cooked in, the snacks will make your pooch feel pampered. Protein in every bite helps boost your dog's strength to support playtime fun. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Turkey & Apple Primary Ingredient: Turkey Package Weight: 5.6 oz Ingredients: Turkey, Beef, Meat By-Products, Soy Grits, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Liver, Dried Apples, Gelatin, Salt, Propylene Glycol, Corn Gluten Meal, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (as a Preservative), Titanium Dioxide (Color), Artificial Flavor (Source of Roasted Flavor), Sodium Nitrite (for Color Retention) and BHA (as a Preservative) Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) 22.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 24.0% see more...

Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
My puppie loves chewing on these! I give them to her as prizes because of how much she adores them. Really easy for her to chew.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I buy these every couple of months for my Fur Babies. They really love these kind and I really love the price! Even better if you can get a coupon and buy them in big packs.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
Pet Lover Expert
Great treat and my puppy even comes running when she hears the bag open! 🐶
Betty  C.
Betty C.
My dog loves puperoni treats so I figured why not try these! huge success.
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Pet Lover Expert
My doggo did not enjoy these sticks. I purchased them at PetSmart. I liked the price a lot but he didn't seem too into them. I wouldn't purchase again. Nothing is wrong with the product - my dog is just picky!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
These are great for a smaller dog (in my opinion) My 2 big dogs eat thess.in 2 seconds so they don't really last that long. I think they are pricey for the amount in the bag, especially when they go so quickly. The dogs love them though so I am sure they are tasty.