BY PUP-PERONI

Pup-Peroni Lean Beef All the real meat taste and 90% fat free. Pup-Peroni Lean Beef Flavor dog snacks are a guilt-free snack packed full of rich beef flavor. It's the perfect healthy snack for after a walk, run or game of fetch. Available in 10-oz. and 25-oz. sizes. see more...

• Has anyone tasted these to make sure they're ok for our p...2 Answers
  • Anyone else have concerns about giving this product to yo...3 Answers
Kathleen E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog LOVES these. We chose these initially because the vet recommended he lose a few pounds, and the fact that these had less fat lead me to try them. My dog can't tell the difference. He barely even tastes them since he pretty much inhales them. They're reasonably priced too, and I love that the big bags come with larger treats since I have a large breed dog.
Kayla A.
The dog I used to have would obsesses over these puperoni sticks. I used them to train him to use the bathroom outside. It worked quite well. I actually like the smell of these myself I just wish the ingredients were better and healthier for my dog.
gabriela m.
Needville, TX
my 2 year chihuahua love this she gets so excited when she sees the bag and i love the value its really cheap yes my dog really enjoys the pupperoni dog treats and i would recommend to a friend.
Alyssa F.
My dog loves this! This is one on the only treats he enjoys. He is very picky but he seems to really enjoy this brand. The only con I have is that they're too big, but otherwise it's totally worth the buy
Tori S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 4 dogs and they all love these! They are relatively inexpensive compared to some treats and they are easy for the dogs to eat. I have one dog who is older and losing teeth and these are perfect because they are nice and soft !
Lupe A.
Joliet, IL
My dogs LOVE these, any flavor from this line. I feel like these do last quite a while and they're not overly expensive, especially since petsmart constantly has sales on these. I like to break them into smaller pieces since I have tiny dogs (rat terrier/chihuahua/ min pin)
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
I like these treats and my dogs love them. It's easy on the wallet, but the I ingredients worry me. These are easy to break apart and are soft. I just feel as if my dogs would get sick if I kept this product in their diet consistently.
Erika F.
Caledonia, MN
This is by far my dachshund/jack russ mix's favorite treat! Overall it is a nice once in awhile treat for Franklin but it does have a strong smell (not overly unpleasant, just present). He will not leave the cabinet side after it is put away; I imagine the scent lingers around for quite some time for him as well.
Tina A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These are my dogs favorite, we usually always have them stocked. They are treats to get him to be trained well, and we also use them just because! Every time we open the cupboard they're in, he flips out because he knows what it is!
Megan H.
Brandon, MS
These are my dog's favorite treats! I think she likes them because they taste similar to real sausage. (My husband tasted one. 😛) We use them as her reward for doing well outside.
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
Anyone else have concerns about giving this product to your dogs?
Reggie V.
Frankfort, IN
Has anyone tasted these to make sure they're ok for our pets?