BY PUP-PERONI #1 in Bird Seed

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!2 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these pupperoni treats. You get quite a few sticks in the bag, they don't turn them down, I think they are more affordable than the bones I try to give them or the jerky strips.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog likes these well enough. He has others he likes more, and some he won't even eat. I wait for them to go on sale or for a coupon to come out, then I buy a few bags at a time so I have them in the house. The different flavors appeal to him equally. He's happy, so I'm happy.
Kelsey G.
My dog absolutely loves this treat. He comes running every time he hears the bag. The size of the pieces is just right for him. Also these treats are very affordable. I would recommend these to any pet owner.
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
Pet Lover Expert
Excellent product. Bought it by recommendation from friends and just did not live without it. Met my expectations. Love ❤️😊
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs live for these treats! I break them up into small pieces and have them s tricks then give them a piece and keep doing that till it’s gone. My dogs are obsessed with these! Would for sure recommend trying them if you haven’t already!
rosy R.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these snacks😍😍 I was buying them at a local store and spending so much .these comes in smaller and larger size.
Bianca C.
Pet Lover Expert
My three little doggies love these! We like to feed these treat to them because two of our dogs have teeth problems and these are a little softer then most treats. You can get these for a pretty good price at most grocery stores. Would recommend these for your furry friends
Julie M.
My grandmothers boston terrier loves this sadly he likes it too much! He has gained a lot of weight since trying these and won't eat his regular dog food anymore. It's like crack for dogs. I also wish it wasn't expensive because my grandmother is on a fixed income.
nathalie E.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs favorite snack. A bit pricey but packaging is nice and will continue to buy in the future
Amanda G.
Pet Lover Expert
My pups FAVORITE treat! I got him when I was 5 years old and this is always what I’ve given him. He will be turning 18 years old this November and it’s still his fav! He has bad teeth with his old age & these are perfect for him. So soft and easily broken. I can tell he loves them!
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Rockport, TX
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!