BY PUP-PERONI #2 in Bird Food

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!2 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
rozovy r.
Montréal , QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Dog Snacks Beef 5.6 oz more...
When it comes to dog food, my two dogs are pretty fussy. But then it comes to dog "treats", both dogs love these things. The treats are shaped like a stretched-out tootsie roll. Or kind of like a Slim Jim that you can buy at the gas station. These treats are easy to break into small pieces for training purposes.
nathalie E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs favorite snack. A bit pricey but packaging is nice and will continue to buy in the future
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The highlight of my dog's day is when my husband gets home from work because he knows he'll be getting his Pupperoni for the day!! This is a really affordable treat that my dog loves---highly recommend!
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My medium sized dog loves these treats. She's a doxle. These sticks are about the size of a pepperette. It's basically the doggy equivalent lol. They're on the more affordable side so that's a bonus. I personally cannot stand the smell artificial meat smell but other than that I think they're a perfect snack for my dog.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog likes these well enough. He has others he likes more, and some he won't even eat. I wait for them to go on sale or for a coupon to come out, then I buy a few bags at a time so I have them in the house. The different flavors appeal to him equally. He's happy, so I'm happy.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am not sure why this product is still in the market. It's got ingredients that can cause your pup to get really sick. Never understood why my dog was so sick always after I gave him a treat- well now I know! Make your own treats people it's not that difficult!
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Pomeranian and he loves them they smell almost like American beef jerky I like how I can snap them in have or smaller sized to give him as treats or one big treat my dog is very picky so if he likes it I recommend to other small dogs or Pomeranians
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
My dog love these snacks. I defly give these snacks 5 stars.. every time I pick them up she go crazy
Emma C.
Tallahassee, FL
My dog loves this stuff! As soon as I jiggle the bag he tramples in from where he was hiding just to get a taste!
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These actually work real good for me it help me train my dog and get him to do more tricks. Con is that he wanted eat all them lol
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!