BY PUP-PERONI #1 in Bird Seed

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!2 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Pet Lover Expert
I am not sure why this product is still in the market. It's got ingredients that can cause your pup to get really sick. Never understood why my dog was so sick always after I gave him a treat- well now I know! Make your own treats people it's not that difficult!
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My dog will not eat these for some reason, he just won't do it! I've even tried choping these up and mixing it in with his regular food and he still won't go for it. I had to give them away and because of that I won't buy these for him again. My friend's dog loved them, but I guess my dog just didn't.
Corrina R.
Pickering, ON
I perfer more natural treats. Some dogs do have allergies to some of the ingredients and its really processed. Very high in calories.
cammie g.
Please be aware of what you're giving your dog when you buy these. as much as my bulldog loves them, the soy byproducts play havoc on his digestive system. they also make him break out in fluid-filled pustules. I wouldn't recommend these.
Brittany Z.
Jenison, MI
My dog wont eat these. I have no idea why, but she always turns up her nose at them. She'll eat other treats by the same brand, though.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Pet Lover Expert
These give my doggie horrible gas! I do not recommend these at all. The ingredients are terrible.
dangelis a.
Glew
Supongo qu deve ser comida para pajaritos es muy buena alimentacion para los pajaritos los nutre y alimenta muy bien
Brittany B.
Pet Lover Expert
Found a piece of long tan like plastic sticking out of one of the pieces when I was about to go give it to my dog when we were doing rewards for potty training at the time. I know it was only one piece, but that was enough right there to make me stop buying it.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
So bad for your dogs. I only by homemade treats for my baby. Just like humans artificial flavors and colors are not good for them. Do you pup a favor and buy them something natural.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog likes these well enough. He has others he likes more, and some he won't even eat. I wait for them to go on sale or for a coupon to come out, then I buy a few bags at a time so I have them in the house. The different flavors appeal to him equally. He's happy, so I'm happy.
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Rockport, TX
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!