BY PUP-PERONI #1 in Bird Seed

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!2 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
Pet Lover Expert
Excellent product. Bought it by recommendation from friends and just did not live without it. Met my expectations. Love ❤️😊
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs live for these treats! I break them up into small pieces and have them s tricks then give them a piece and keep doing that till it’s gone. My dogs are obsessed with these! Would for sure recommend trying them if you haven’t already!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these pupperoni treats. You get quite a few sticks in the bag, they don't turn them down, I think they are more affordable than the bones I try to give them or the jerky strips.
rosy R.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these snacks😍😍 I was buying them at a local store and spending so much .these comes in smaller and larger size.
Bianca C.
Pet Lover Expert
My three little doggies love these! We like to feed these treat to them because two of our dogs have teeth problems and these are a little softer then most treats. You can get these for a pretty good price at most grocery stores. Would recommend these for your furry friends
nathalie E.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs favorite snack. A bit pricey but packaging is nice and will continue to buy in the future
Amanda G.
Pet Lover Expert
My pups FAVORITE treat! I got him when I was 5 years old and this is always what I’ve given him. He will be turning 18 years old this November and it’s still his fav! He has bad teeth with his old age & these are perfect for him. So soft and easily broken. I can tell he loves them!
Assia A.
Pet Lover Expert
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.
Hilda g.
Lathrop, CA
My furbabies love their treats. Puperonis are their absolute favorite. They look forward to their evening snack everytime I come home from work. It's pretty reasonable at Target.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Pet Lover Expert
The highlight of my dog's day is when my husband gets home from work because he knows he'll be getting his Pupperoni for the day!! This is a really affordable treat that my dog loves---highly recommend!
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Rockport, TX
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!