BY PUP-PERONI #2 in Bird Food

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!2 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kera G.
Review for: Dog Snacks Beef 5.6 oz more...
My dog favorite treat. I used them to train them to do tricks. They are perfect for small breed dogs and not had for them to chew. They are very affordable too! I definitely recommend.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Delilah loves these she gets a snack 3 times a day and she love it i get these off of pet.com i get a discount
Emily L.
Review for: Dog Snacks Beef 5.6 oz more...
My dog loves these treats! She would eat them all day as she could. She also has a sensitive stomach and they don't upset her stomach!
لميسة  .
queens
Review for: Dog Snacks Beef 5.6 oz more...
I have a golden retriever which is really picky about its food. But he seems to always look ve this product. It’s not only keeps my dog filled but also my dog loves eating it and growing job in a quick rate.
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Excellent product. Bought it by recommendation from friends and just did not live without it. Met my expectations. Love ❤️😊
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs live for these treats! I break them up into small pieces and have them s tricks then give them a piece and keep doing that till it’s gone. My dogs are obsessed with these! Would for sure recommend trying them if you haven’t already!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these pupperoni treats. You get quite a few sticks in the bag, they don't turn them down, I think they are more affordable than the bones I try to give them or the jerky strips.
rosy R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these snacks😍😍 I was buying them at a local store and spending so much .these comes in smaller and larger size.
Bianca C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My three little doggies love these! We like to feed these treat to them because two of our dogs have teeth problems and these are a little softer then most treats. You can get these for a pretty good price at most grocery stores. Would recommend these for your furry friends
nathalie E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs favorite snack. A bit pricey but packaging is nice and will continue to buy in the future
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!