BY PUP-PERONI #2 in Bird Food

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!2 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany Z.
Jenison, MI
My dog wont eat these. I have no idea why, but she always turns up her nose at them. She'll eat other treats by the same brand, though.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My doxies love these. For the price you get a decent amount. I have recently started buying the lite version too and they love both.
Emily G.
My dogs absolutely LOVE these treats! This brand is awesome & these treats always make them very happy. Will continue to buy these.
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These actually work real good for me it help me train my dog and get him to do more tricks. Con is that he wanted eat all them lol
Logan C.
Durham, NC
Yes, I can admit that my dog loves ALL treats. I can't think of a single treat she has refused to eat. But yes, she loves these
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Brenda R.
Clarkesville, GA
These treats are very tastey to all my dogs and they always ask for more! They are one of my go to pet snacks for my dogs!
Brittani K.
This is more for a dog than a bird. Not other than that my dogs love these. They always go crazy when they know I have it
Kayla T.
Lancaster
I used these to train my dog when he was a puppy, and loved it! I don't give him these anymore cause he's fully trained.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
This product is very good for your pet. Make sure you go out and buy it. This product is very good. This is a must have.
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!